British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2017 50th Year

Definately wouldn't get rid of Dany but Jye hasn't done a lot for us, he's averaging 2.8 where as Coty is actually averaging 4 yet both on a 4 average, plus coty a lot better on our track

When Ellis Perks average changes I think Coty will find himself at reserve for Redcar, IMO making it lees likely they will get rid of him. I would stick with the team we have now.

Coty's on a temporary I think until Busch is fit again, I might be wrong though

Yes you are right, but Coty`s scorers must have left the Redcar promotion thinking to turn the temporary arrangement into a permanent one. If Coty is released you can guarantee he would be long before he`s in another team.

Danny Gappmaier has made it through to the next round of GP qualification after finishing fourth in today's qualifier at Abensberg. Next rounds are held Olching on the 15th of this month with the other qualifier being held at Terenzano two days later meaning if Gappmaier is drawn at Olching he will miss our away meeting at Ipswich.

Dany's success today is remarkable given the strength of the opposition, a major achievement for the lad. We are torn between missing him at Ipswich or missing seeing him at the KD-DO on the Saturday, whichever it has to be can't detract from his terrific showing this afternoon.

Dany isn't in the line up for Kev's meeting so lets hope he's going to Terenzano