British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2017 50th Year

I think Nick Morris will prove to be a good signing, by his own admission he hasn't raced enough in recent season so I`m sure he will be keen to do well. IMO the club still havent addressed the problem of running with three reserves, in fact you could argue things have got worse as potentially we now have four, Payne, Gappmaier, Ethridge and Carr, I suppose if Gappmaier continues in his current form then you can take him out of the list but even so I still think we are very weak lower down the team. Quite happy to see Berge go as he clearly didn't want to be here and IMO it would've been Carr to leave to as they have been our weakest links so far this season so disappointed to see Vissing go, whatever the differences between rider and club could've been worked out surely, not unless that route had already been explored.

Do you know what the outcome is regarding what Engine Lewis is using ? A massive investment for Lewis if he is moving away from Revolution

I would have given Dimitri more time to settle in, he has stated on his facebook page that he was having problems with his bikes, he started slowly at Sheffield last year and was brilliant by the end.

I would have given Dimitri more time to settle in, he has stated on his facebook page that he was having problems with his bikes, he started slowly at Sheffield last year and was brilliant by the end.

Standard excuse in Speedway,never saw him testing any thing in 2nd halves at Shielfield and there has been plenty time this season due to slick run meetings.Time for Bridger to get him self sorted regarding machinery,(website says he has done something)or things won't improve.IMO.

1. Nick Morris

2. Jye Etheridge

3. Kevin Doolan

4. Liam Carr

5. Nick Morris

6. Danny Gappmaier

7. Lee Payne

Longest tail I have ever seen in speedway..... Hopefully they make another change later when the new averages come out...

• Like 1

1. Nick Morris

2. Jye Etheridge

3. Kevin Doolan

4. Liam Carr

5. Nick Morris

6. Danny Gappmaier

7. Lee Payne

Longest tail I have ever seen in speedway..... Hopefully they make another change later when the new averages come out...

2 Nick Morris's :rofl:

1. Nick Morris

2. Jye Etheridge

3. Kevin Doolan

4. Liam Carr

5. Nick Morris

6. Danny Gappmaier

7. Lee Payne

That Nick Morris is going to be a busy chap - does he choose which gate he fancies in heat 13 :cheers:

1. Nick Morris

2. Jye Etheridge

3. Kevin Doolan

4. Liam Carr

5. Nick Morris

6. Danny Gappmaier

7. Lee Payne

2 heat leaders, 1 second string and 4 reserves, should do alright though we have 2 Nick Morris's in the team

• Like 1

2 heat leaders, 1 second string and 4 reserves, should do alright though we have 2 Nick Morris's in the team

Maybe he/she/it knows something we don't, interesting that Bridger is omitted from Berwick team list on their own website :o

Edited by Mad Max

Will Liam Carr be riding on Sunday at Scunthorpe as he is in the British Semi Final, also Danni Gappmair will be in Austrian open on Sunday. I suppose Bridger will be missing on the Thurs against Redcar for the same reason

Liam and Bridger wont be riding in the meetings you have mentioned, I dont know about Dany Edited by allthegearbutnaeidea

Talk about having a really really stinking time of it lately :lol:

However they would have known about the riders being missing this weekend etc, so it was the right thing to make the signings and re-declare the team, with any possible further changes to be done when the new averages kick in next month.