British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2017 50th Year

I have it in my Email as of ten minutes ago.

I think we've got our wires crossed. I was talking about the Rye House team. Norman is under the strange opinion that somehow I'm gonna ditch my team of 31 years and become a Berwick supporter. That'll never happen

Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

I think we've got our wires crossed. I was talking about the Rye House team. Norman is under the strange opinion that somehow I'm gonna ditch my team of 31 years and become a Berwick supporter. That'll never happen

Berwick can be your wee team now The Rockets are in the Big League

Not sure about this team, Berge made a big average jump this season, that's why Sheffield probably didn't want him back, Doolan ok, Bridger, is he a number 1?, Chessell been about for ever, at 27 years of age is there any improvement?

I love Berwick as a club but every year there fans get carried away as there team gets announced and it always fails to deliver, I hope I'm wrong but doesn't do it for me, good luck though.

• Like 1

Not sure about this team, Berge made a big average jump this season, that's why Sheffield probably didn't want him back, Doolan ok, Bridger, is he a number 1?, Chessell been about for ever, at 27 years of age is there any improvement?

I love Berwick as a club but every year there fans get carried away as there team gets announced and it always fails to deliver, I hope I'm wrong but doesn't do it for me, good luck though.

And your team would be?

Majority of the fans are happy just to see Bandits survive.As for Berge watching him in U 21 Finals I really think there is still a lot of improvement to come,Sheffields loss IMO .Bridger will have his critics but we will just have to wait and see.
  • Like 3

Majority of the fans are happy just to see Bandits survive.As for Berge watching him in U 21 Finals I really think there is still a lot of improvement to come,Sheffields loss IMO .Bridger will have his critics but we will just have to wait and see.

You are correct just to be running next season was a boost, and to have this team is a massive bonus imo Edited by penchev
  • Like 2