British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2017 50th Year

I dont think Gappmaier, Perry or Garcia will be in the team... 2 new signing imo, i'll go with two riders that need new clubs next season in Jake Allen and Robert Branford with Somerset and Rye House respectively having moved up, that would put Branford at reserve with Liam at 2 and they could easily rotate month upon month with Allen at 4 partnered with Berge, chessell at 7, captain Kev at 5 and royal border Bridger at 1

1 Bridger

2 Carr

3 Berge

4 Allen

5 Doolan

6 Branford

7 Chessell

I dont think Gappmaier, Perry or Garcia will be in the team... 2 new signing imo, i'll go with two riders that need new clubs next season in Jake Allen and Robert Branford with Somerset and Rye House respectively having moved up, that would put Branford at reserve with Liam at 2 and they could easily rotate month upon month with Allen at 4 partnered with Berge, chessell at 7, captain Kev at 5 and royal border Bridger at 1

1 Bridger

2 Carr

3 Berge

4 Allen

5 Doolan

6 Branford

7 Chessell

Yes I`d go with that team, but with Gappmaier being an asset I think he will get a team place, you`d still get the rotation at reserve between him and Carr. Jake Allen and Fernando Garcia would also fit, with Garcia starting at reserve.

Edited by screm

I think Gappmaier would do a decent job if given the chance to return. He has a decent standard of equipment and has something about him. Should he be one of our final two signings I wouldn't be disappointed at all.

Edited by mythman666
  • Like 2

Can't see him being anywhere else but at Redcar. Garrity not committed yet. Could he be heading that way ?

As I posted on another thread the other day there`s going to be some fun and games in the Redcar pit if rumours are true, pity their poor manager.

World Longtrack Championship 2017 lineup

Erik Riss

Jannick De Jong

Mathieu Tressarieu

Theo Pijper

Dimitri Berge

Ricksrd Hall

Josef Franc

Glen Phillips

Dirk Fabriek

James Shanes

Jesse Mustonen

Joonas Kylmakorpi

Stephan Katt

Chris Harris

hopefully Berge doesn't miss any meetings, the fixtures worked ok with Theo last year

I know it all about opinions Hampster but think you being hard on Danny G? He came over to GB last season without any team racing knowledge and did a decent job, considering, including some good away showings. He is Berwick asset and as it appears he would go back in to reserve worth a punt. Remember Berwick have no control over destiny of Perry. But it all opinions and that is good.

Why dont berwick have no control over Perry ? he is only a cradley assett.