British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2017 50th Year

Can't help wondering why CrescentGirl has gone quiet

What's to say? We had a quiet spell while the business details were sorted out, and then -- as promised -- the news was immediately released by Facebook, e-Newsletter, club website and media release.

When firm news is available, we'll find out more, I'm sure. It is only October, and we know the club will run on into the fiftieth season of skidding -- we don't really need hard news until March or April.

The new alliance is hard at work on our behalf -- trust them.

Happy Halloween!

Edited by crescent girl
  • Like 1

Interesting to hear Gary Havelocks words at the Monster Bash last night. Not going to change much too soon was roughly what he said. From this years side I can only see three certainties for next year, TJ, Liam and Kevin. I kinda got the feeling that Seb didn't think he'd be ready. Tom Perry looked decent, but if the three point reserve rule is continued there may not be room for him and Liam in the side. One of them would have to start outside the reserve berth.

I believe Bjerre & Kus might be heading to the borders and TJ maybe on way to Moanarchs !!

I believe Bjerre & Kus might be heading to the borders and TJ maybe on way to Moanarchs !!

Would not want Kus back,nice guy but misses too many meetings with his Czech commitments.TJ and Kev are the only ones I would keep from last season.Liam had a good season but needs to get away and ride smaller track to help his career.

Got the impression TJ would be at Berwick, listening to what he said on Sat, hope so anyway

May well be but he has options

Ha Ha let the rider rumours commence, think you will be way of the mark with this post though.

We will see - who fully sponsors both riders? - oh the cash behind the new Berwick imagine at least 1 will be going to the Bandits

Garrity

Doolan

Jorgensen

Carr

Branford

Gappmaier

Depending how much they lower the points limit will determine the last rider.[/quote

How many points left?

If still 42.50 5.10pts left

• Like 1

Looks like there will be a statement from the BSPA tomorrow afternoon regarding this weeks AGM, fingers crossed they make the necessary changes that will see speedway in this Country on a more secure footing for seasons to come.

Totally agree, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

• Like 1