British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2017 50th Year

Nice to see Berwick will be at tapes for 17,hope the others in trouble get sorted to,.

Things seem to be quite positive at Plymouth, though they may drop to the NL, but hopefully a season or two in the NL might at least give them an option of a return to PL racing. Lets hope there`s good news coming from Workington very soon. Rumours on this forum suggest there`s one or two clubs looking to move leagues both up and down, with the AGM in a couple of weeks I`m sure things will be clearer after that.

• Like 1

And the point of this post is?

now that garry is paying the wages will he pay the same rate as he expected when being a bit silly acting as courtneys manager

Now you're being as daft as scarra :D

but my post was fact

ian thomas relessed courtney after havelock demanded a points fee that was claimed to be more than stoney was on at the time

it was possibly the year 2 reserves could share 1 reserve place and courtney and tony dart shared the place

Edited by scarra

Things seem to be quite positive at Plymouth, though they may drop to the NL, but hopefully a season or two in the NL might at least give them an option of a return to PL racing. Lets hope there`s good news coming from Workington very soon. Rumours on this forum suggest there`s one or two clubs looking to move leagues both up and down, with the AGM in a couple of weeks I`m sure things will be clearer after that.

since when does anything get Clear after the AGM!!
  • Like 3

Interesting to hear Gary Havelocks words at the Monster Bash last night. Not going to change much too soon was roughly what he said. From this years side I can only see three certainties for next year, TJ, Liam and Kevin. I kinda got the feeling that Seb didn't think he'd be ready. Tom Perry looked decent, but if the three point reserve rule is continued there may not be room for him and Liam in the side. One of them would have to start outside the reserve berth.

Edited by Shads

Gary Havelock as a promoter? You poor buggers. Was bad enough having him as a manager.

Havvy is not promoter. Scott and Dennis McCleary take that job. Havvy will be team manager.

• Like 3