British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2017 50th Year

Hopefully by then Bridger will be making starts, Berge will be giving the kind of performances we have seen in the past and Carr will have sorted out his engines. I still think Berwick have a capable team on paper, yes I know nothing is won on paper, but if this team can perform as they should then we could still have a decent season. Current results continue of course then the date we can start to make changes cant come quick enough.

Perhaps someone could explain "sorting out engines".

Skornicki has been released by Wolves and his former club are looking to get him fixed up with Championship club.

Released because of poor scoring and by the sounds of it is running a GTR he cant get working for him. Not exactly what Berwick need surely!

• Like 1

Released because of poor scoring and by the sounds of it is running a GTR he cant get working for him. Not exactly what Berwick need surely!

It's not a GTR it's a new prototype from a former BMW employee. Ryan Blacklock passed him at Shielfield in the 50th season meeting so I'm sure we won't be getting him...
  • Like 1

Gary Havelock showing all his Speedway knowledge again. In all his time at Coventry we only did anything because we got Garrity in reserve due to the draft. And he even managed to mess that up in 2016.

The guy is clueless. He could ride a bike with he rest of them but put him the other side of the fence and frankly you may as well have a chimp doing the job.

It's not a GTR it's a new prototype from a former BMW employee. Ryan Blacklock passed him at Shielfield in the 50th season meeting so I'm sure we won't be getting him...

those engines have gone back to their owner as we just couldn't get round the ignition problems with them , Adam has now purchased 2 GMs which unfortunately he hasn't got to use yet as wolves replaced him before he picked them up , however if you look at the scores he got when the engine did work you will see Adam still has it even at top level ,
  • Like 1

Spilling the beans on who they maybe or keeping it to ya self. I would imagine Sarjeant to be one for starters

I wouldn't :approve:

By the way... I'll now up my predicted score from 25 to 32 :lol:

The changes ain't gonna turn the bandits into a winning team then Sarah

Not at your place mate but chance we will at least be getting much needed home wins... It will be better than what we've had... I'm saying that in hope as a fan desperate to see her team actually win a meeting :lol: