British Speedway Forum

Newcastle 2017

So Robson doesn't come back to this division on his average from last season?

Hmmm.

No, he has his PL average converted... Just like Jan Graversen... And I'm sure other riders too, that I can't think of the top of my head

Gravesen didn't have an average from the 2016 Premier League - Robson did.

All 2016 averages became redundant once they rode 4h 4A - the convertor (which I don't think has been officially revealed) is used to get an average in the other league, based on new 2017 one.

Yet another wonderful benefit of the new system utilised this season!!

• Like 1

Gravesen didn't have an average from the 2016 Premier League - Robson did.

But Graversen has had previous PL averages... Plus... Robson's 7.09 average he finished on last year was used in the EL/PL this year, all the averages were based on the old PL averages... O.o

All 2016 averages became redundant once they rode 4h 4A - the convertor (which I don't think has been officially revealed) is used to get an average in the other league, based on new 2017 one.

Yet another wonderful benefit of the new system utilised this season!!

That's kinda what I'm trying to say in my own, badly explained way xD

I notice Robert Lambert was taking part in an under 21 final round in Poznan Poland and was injured. Robert’s 9 points total was done with wins in his first three rides. His 1st round championship efforts were disrupted by a crash with Polish rider Kacper Woryna."Ruthless Robert" finished with a respectable 9 points but how bad is his injury?

I notice Robert Lambert was taking part in an under 21 final round in Poznan Poland and was injured. Robert’s 9 points total was done with wins in his first three rides. His 1st round championship efforts were disrupted by a crash with Polish rider Kacper Woryna."Ruthless Robert" finished with a respectable 9 points but how bad is his injury?

Well he had three rides after his crash as well as the rerun. On his 2nd bike tho.

Well he had three rides after his crash as well as the rerun. On his 2nd bike tho.

And I haven't read anywhere that he won't be turning out for The Stars tonight at Leicester, so I assume he has had no ill effects. :t:

Correction, just read he has pulled out of the meeting, hopefully fit for Wednesday for the Stars and Thursday for the Diamonds.

Edited by diamond@heart

Thinking ahead for next year (just as a bit of fun)

Kenny Wennestram? He seems to be keen on a British team place.. I think he'd tear up the league, and Ludvig seems to enjoy having another Swede in the team (like when we had Rosen) They seemed to get on and there was a little friendly rivalry there, which is good for a team to have :t: And I'm sure, whether people like it or not, captain Lightening will be back next year, he seems to be here to stay

Kenny Bjerre

Kenny Larsen

Kenny Wennestram? ;)

I'm not going to say who I'd want out, as that would be a little disrespectful since the season is no where near over... But I can say who I'd like in :)

Looking at the remaining fixtures left this season, I have got a suggestion to get them all completed which might potentially work:

30/07/2017 (H) CLB - Edinburgh

07/08/2017 (TBC) (could a fixture be arranged??)

13/08/2017 (H) CLB - Peterborough

20/08/2017 (H) CLB - Glasgow and KOC Meeting (5:30pm start) - double header

26/08/2017 (A) CLB - Glasgow and KOC Meeting (6pm start) - double header

27/08/2017 (H) CLB - Scunthorpe

28/08/2017 (A) CLB - Scunthorpe (3pm)

30/08/2017 (A) CLB - Peterborough

02/09/2017 (A) CLB - Berwick

03/09/2017 (H) CLA and CLB - Redcar (5:30pm start) - double header

09/09/17 (A) CLA and CLB - Workington (6pm start) - double header

10/09/17 or 11/09/17 (H) (TBC) (tricky to get a fixture arranged on these dates??)

17/09/17 (H) CLB - Sheffield

TBC

(H) CLB - Workington

This solution is possible if we arrange a few double headers. Could we run two home fixtures one week potentially on a off race night??