British Speedway Forum

Newcastle 2017

Didn't really know where else to ask this, and I didn't feel it was worthy of starting a whole new thread, but do points in the league cup count towards averages? Also do bonus points count towards averages too?

Didn't really know where else to ask this, and I didn't feel it was worthy of starting a whole new thread, but do points in the league cup count towards averages? Also do bonus points count towards averages too?

There is no League Cup this year.

KOCup matches not included.

Bonus points not included.

No previous season matches to be included in 2017. New figure for all after 4 home 4 away.

Rolling average from all 2017 league matches will count and be updated periodically. 20 match limit will no longer apply.

No and no I believe :)

Thanks for the answer :t:

There is no League Cup this year.

KOCup matches not included.

Bonus points not included.

No previous season matches to be included in 2017. New figure for all after 4 home 4 away.

Rolling average from all 2017 league matches will count and be updated periodically. 20 match limit will no longer apply.

I know this, I was just wondering if they counted last year :P But thanks for the other information :)

• Like 1

In addition to my previous question, do the points a rider gets as a guest for a team count towards his average?

no

• 3 weeks later...

Ironically he was at the Berwick Training session last night, and was probably the best rider of the night and looked much faster and more confident on his bike.

Any ideas of who to replace him that is available full time.

I'll start with Jordan Jenkins.

• Like 1

Ironically he was at the Berwick Training session last night, and was probably the best rider of the night and looked much faster and more confident on his bike.

Who rides for Mildenhall.... mostly on a Sunday.

British semi-finalist Josh Embleton, wasn't disgraced last week,,,

A great choice otherwise then! :P:D

A real prospect though and one that is understandably on peoples radar Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Just heard that KL have confirmed that Danny has also broke his back, as well as his femur.

Poor lad.

• Like 1