British Speedway Forum

Newcastle 2017

I did offer WKD a lift to Brough, but only if he got the bus to the end of my street first,,, he just replied with abuse, it was on a thread about moaners and groaners who don't even bother to go ;)

You are too kind RD. :t::)

• 2 weeks later...

Less than 3 weeks to go now til our opener against the Bandits. Both clubs need decent attendances with travelling support going both ways up and down the A1 on that weekend. How will our lower order lads go early season? Lewis and Ash should be able to get amongst the points and I suspect Danny will want to prove why the promoters have stuck with him despite his struggles at this level. Connor is on a learning curve and hopefully with his family's speedway tradition he at least will be getting good advice and help. Captain Ludde, Steve & Robert are capable of increasing their match averages and we will be relying on them heavily whilst Lewis, Ash, Danny and Connor develop their talents.

What I want to see is good gating from our 7 riders and failing that bursts of speed to overtake when they miss the gate. Ludde, Rob & Steve can do that and hopefully they can lend some advice to the other lads.

So Newcastle Speedway has new landlords, lets hope they are happy with the tennants and help us when neccessary

Less than 3 weeks to go now til our opener against the Bandits. Both clubs need decent attendances with travelling support going both ways up and down the A1 on that weekend. How will our lower order lads go early season? Lewis and Ash should be able to get amongst the points and I suspect Danny will want to prove why the promoters have stuck with him despite his struggles at this level. Connor is on a learning curve and hopefully with his family's speedway tradition he at least will be getting good advice and help. Captain Ludde, Steve & Robert are capable of increasing their match averages and we will be relying on them heavily whilst Lewis, Ash, Danny and Connor develop their talents.

What I want to see is good gating from our 7 riders and failing that bursts of speed to overtake when they miss the gate. Ludde, Rob & Steve can do that and hopefully they can lend some advice to the other lads.

So Newcastle Speedway has new landlords, lets hope they are happy with the tennants and help us when neccessary

Would that be the - LAGER? :o;):P:D

• Like 1

Just to add the times for Sunday's practice is 1pm and the P&P (which will, again, include the Northern Speedway Launch with riders/officials from Berwick, Redcar and Workington) on Monday now gets underway at 11am (rather than 12 noon as originally planned).

• Like 1