British Speedway Forum

Newcastle 2017

As a Lambert fan what a shame to see him riding for Newcastle a ruining any chance of meetings in Poland. No disrespect to Newcastle but he'll never get to the top riding for them against Championship riders when he could be in Poland pushing himself. It's not as if the Premiership is going to be that difficult for him this year! We wonder why none of our riders ever go on to great things but preventing yourself from riding in Poland won't help.

As a Lambert fan what a shame to see him riding for Newcastle a ruining any chance of meetings in Poland. No disrespect to Newcastle but he'll never get to the top riding for them against Championship riders when he could be in Poland pushing himself. It's not as if the Premiership is going to be that difficult for him this year! We wonder why none of our riders ever go on to great things but preventing yourself from riding in Poland won't help.

he will be riding on saturdays in poland apparently.

But british saturday fixtures will take precedence

Edited by Arson fire

He has signed for Second Division Lublin ?

But then what if he fails in Poland?

he will be riding on saturdays in poland apparently.

Great news! He can sign for Newcastle with my blessing then :D

But then what if he fails in Poland?

HE could have signed for a non-weekend track. So he would have been available for Poland. But if it's true his Polish club are racing on a Saturday it's not a problem

on the flip side of that, you've got Tai Woffinden who 'abandoned' Britain. He's done ok for himself, and on track, but gets quite a bit stick for doing it. Damned if you do or don't,,,

anyway, he likes Newcastle,,, they treat him right ;)

So, where's that gun for boomerang?

a dunno,,, buts thats gonna be 75% of the fans unhappy with the team ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond

Not complaining about that,,, the reserve's maybe suspect, and can't see them bursting into the top5, but a few teams will be in the same boat :)

a think there might be too many swede's in there for some ;)

No problem with Swedes for me - I would have preferred his brother.........

................ or Matty Kus of course.

Apart from that it seems like a fairly decent Team. The Resrves may or may not be a problem - but let's hope that it will be the latter.

Edited by The White Knight

I've no doubt he will be back.

He is a boomerang afterall

Great news! He can sign for Newcastle with my blessing then :D

How very kind of you :)

dickhead you are already quoting what someone told you read it in the speedway star and you said where

does it say that your the most annoying person on this forum mr know all you just stay in the pits and lick georgr,es boots

But who really looks the dickhead here?

From the point of view of being entertained on a Sunday evening I'm delighted to see RL back: but I hadn't thought he would re-sign and from a strictly results perspective was wondering about replacing him with Tero. If we had done that, the BCB could have filled his boots at #6 - I think a good number of matches will be won at reserve next season.

Thank you so much to the club for organising this evening - rather a shame I was driving! It was great entertainment and my daughter enjoyed it as well - she is 12 and she'd not been in s concert room before - eyes like saucers!