British Speedway Forum

Newcastle 2017

I don't think Morris will be in the team, unless he's not going to be there? Just going by his last few Tweets :P

Pure guess and dont know if fits :)

Lambert
Grondal (only because he has a team place announced today/ tomorrow)
Rose
Lindgren/ wells
Worrall
Phillips
Davey

Must admit, I like Grondal :t: Although just because he signed a contract the other day doesn't mean it's for us :( I think our team must have been sorted for a few weeks now, reading between the lines, that team would fit though, easily with Lindgren, just with Wells (Assuming Davey is a 2.00)

Edited by Dandelion

I don't think Morris will be in the team, unless he's not going to be there? Just going by his last few Tweets :P

Must admit, I like Grondal :t: Although just because he signed a contract the other day doesn't mean it's for us :( I think our team must have been sorted for a few weeks now, reading between the lines, that team would fit though, easily with Lindgren, just with Wells (Assuming Davey is a 2.00)

Grondal was because of his tweet and steve recently following him, Davey just a daft guess... dont even know what his average would be.

Grondal signed his contract on Friday. Newc had 6 signed in Star on Tuesday/Thursday. Coincidence?

just a guess going of twitter, dont get the star anymore

Grondal signed his contract on Friday. Newc had 6 signed in Star on Tuesday/Thursday. Coincidence?

Maybe, maybe not, I'd be happy with Emil though, Very happy, another scandinavian friend on Tyneside

Grondal was because of his tweet and steve recently following him, Davey just a daft guess... dont even know what his average would be.

just a guess going of twitter, dont get the star anymore

Steve maybe gave it away ;) I'd prefer lots of others over Davey, but we're all allowed opinions

Just a ridiculous team :)

1. Steve Worrall 8.47

2. Kai Huckenbeck 5.14/Steve Boxall 5.15/ Robert Mear 5.11

3. Lewis Rose 6.12

4. Ludvig Lindgren 7.69

5. Ricky Wells 7.92

6. Zach Wajtknecht 2.63/Ellis Perks 2.38

7. Danny Phillips 2.00

Or Grondal at 2, a 2.00 along with Danny and Rene instead of Rose ;) So this...

1. Steve Worrall 8.47

2. Emil Grondal 4.39

3. Ricky Wells 7.92

4. Ludvig Lindgren 7.69

5. Rene Bach 7.53

6. 2.00 (Who then?) Tom Stokes maybe

7. Danny Phillips 2.00

Total 40.00

Edited by Dandelion

Strange one if it is Grondal as he scored nothing in the match at Brough and 1 at Peterborough. Bit of a strange signing in my opinion if it is him.

I'm hoping Lamberts back as if he's not I've got to take my youngest to Kings Lynn to watch him and if he's not riding for them, Sweden or Poland!!!! :o:o

I wonder how many will be sat at the talk in tonight, smart phone in one hand ready to be the first to post the team on here!!! :P:D;)

Edited by diamond@heart

Perry 3.76.

Won't Rose get a reduction?

Strange one if it is Grondal as he scored nothing in the match at Brough and 1 at Peterborough. Bit of a strange signing in my opinion if it is him.

I'm hoping Lamberts back as if he's not I've got to take my youngest to Kings Lynn to watch him and if he's not riding for them, Sweden or Poland!!!! :o:o

I wonder how many will be sat at the talk in tonight, smart phone in one hand ready to be the first to post the team on here!!! :P:D;)

Why do people have to be first? :P

Not according to the BSPA list for Team Building:

http://www.speedwaygb.co/files/downloads/2017_team_building_alphabetical.pdf

I still can't get my head around why Carr got a reduction and Rose hasn't, Carr might not have been a full team member for Berwick in 2012, but he still had rides for them, Rose didn't come into the PL until 2013

Edit: Carr is still shown as 4.81, before his reuction on that page, so maybe Rose still might get one :)

Edited by Dandelion

I still can't get my head around why Carr got a reduction and Rose hasn't, Carr might not have been a full team member for Berwick in 2012, but he still had rides for them, Rose didn't come into the PL until 2013

Edit: Carr is still shown as 4.81, before his reuction on that page, so maybe Rose still might get one :)

would Lambert not still get one then?
  • Like 1

The Speedway Regulations

c) A rider who has participated in the NL will receive a 2.5% reduction on their MA

after attaining an established EL/PL MA, for the next 3 Seasons taking regard of any season where the Rider did not appear in a PL/EL Team Declaration.

There is your answer! Carr didn't ride enough in 2012 to get a PL average and missed at least one full year in the PL due to injury. Rose has done his three seasons as an established PL rider, Carr hasn't and is therefore entitled to a reduction through his NL connection. Nothing to do with injury in 2016.

• Like 1

Maybe, maybe not, I'd be happy with Emil though, Very happy, another scandinavian friend on Tyneside

Steve maybe gave it away ;) I'd prefer lots of others over Davey, but we're all allowed opinions

Just a ridiculous team :)

1. Steve Worrall 8.47

2. Kai Huckenbeck 5.14/Steve Boxall 5.15/ Robert Mear 5.11

3. Lewis Rose 6.12

4. Ludvig Lindgren 7.69

5. Ricky Wells 7.92

6. Zach Wajtknecht 2.63/Ellis Perks 2.38

7. Danny Phillips 2.00

Or Grondal at 2, a 2.00 along with Danny and Rene instead of Rose ;) So this...

1. Steve Worrall 8.47

2. Emil Grondal 4.39

3. Ricky Wells 7.92

4. Ludvig Lindgren 7.69

5. Rene Bach 7.53

6. 2.00 (Who then?) Tom Stokes maybe

7. Danny Phillips 2.00

Total 40.00

would Lambert not still get one then?

If Rose did indeed join PL in 2013 (presumably getting a MA) then the reduction applied to the next 3 seasons (14/15/16) so no longer eligible. Not so sure about Lambert?

• Like 1

I think the best thing to do is ask George tonight how the reductions work!!

Considering I am currently sat in Helsinki, that might be hard :)

The Speedway Regulations

c) A rider who has participated in the NL will receive a 2.5% reduction on their MA

after attaining an established EL/PL MA, for the next 3 Seasons taking regard of any season where the Rider did not appear in a PL/EL Team Declaration.

Thank you :) I understand now

Who are the three teams announcing today? Us, Ipswich and who?

• Like 1