British Speedway Forum

Newcastle 2017

This is what he is saying on his fb page

‼️Great news ‼️

I've signed in Poland now for the first time and will be racing for Lublin in the second league.

All looks to be sorted abroad now. Just got to get sorted in the uk but I'm sure it will be coming soon.

Does the Polish second division run on Sunday's? Thought it was Thursday's? Has to be said though that including a rider who rides abroad 2 days a week plus 36 PL fixtures and U21/GB would be a hell of a gamble. Would rarely be available for away matches.

So, a bit like last season then!

Its obvious that the Diamonds will be using these 4 riders M. Kus, L. Lindgren, L. Rose & S. Worrall fill in the blanks.

I hope so

And I'm very glad that Lambert has got himself a Polish place :) But as somebody pointed out with all the fixtures he'd have, plus I'd assume he'd ride for King's Lynn, I wouldn't want him in the team because he'd never be here, I don't want another season like last season

Does the Polish second division run on Sunday's? Thought it was Thursday's? Has to be said though that including a rider who rides abroad 2 days a week plus 36 PL fixtures and U21/GB would be a hell of a gamble. Would rarely be available for away matches.

is there not some rule which only allows riders that ride in Poland, to ride in 2 leagues or summit ?

is there not some rule which only allows riders that ride in Poland, to ride in 2 leagues or summit ?

Think that's only the top Polish league that rule applies for

Edited by Dandelion

Its obvious that the Diamonds will be using these 4 riders M. Kus, L. Lindgren, L. Rose & S. Worrall fill in the blanks.

and that should be Ashley at 2

with danny at 7 ........... if he is on a 2 point average which he should be .......... and a 3 point reserve at 6 ............

i can see 3 but not 4 re-signing.

Edited by Tsunami

If Lewis Rose doesn't return (Which I really hope he does) I would like to see something along the lines of:

1. Richie Worrall 8.49

2. Ashley Morris 4.98

3. Steve Worrall 8.47

4. Ludvig Lindgren © 7.69

5. Kyle Newman 6.31

6. Connor Mountain 2.00

7. Danny Phillips 2.00

Total 39.94

• Like 1