British Speedway Forum

Newcastle 2017

you absolute fkg liar!!! when did i call you a lacky?? I think you have got the wrong person, if i did and i certainly dont recall it, because i dont think it... I couldn't give a monkeys what you think, but im pretty confident i didnt and wouldnt say that!!

Put a link up please.

If i did i appologise, but im pretty certain i didnt because i dont think that at all.... but ive had several conversations with you where you have called/moaned etc about lots of things, difference is ive got the balls to say it on here, you are a coward who wont in fear of upsetting your mates!!

Edit.

Ive just done a search of the word 'lacky' author Arson fire... only this thread came up!!!

Or I have more tact and style.

Again you are not getting personal are you. You used the word Lacky with reference that you said 'you wouldn't want to upset ya mates'. Funny you have repeated the circumstances almost perfect. You used the name cos I wouldn't accept your point of view towards a club matter.

So for someone who doesn't get personal you have now used Lacky, Coward, liar and probably other names when talking about the TOON, I am always 'not at the same match you were'. Just because I don't see the game the same as you. You seem to have a problem. END OF.

Edited by Tsunami

Or I have more tact and style.

Again you are not getting personal are you. You used the word Lacky with reference that you said 'you wouldn't want to upset ya mates'. Funny you have repeated the circumstances almost perfect. You used the name cos I wouldn't accept your point of view towards a club matter.

So for someone who doesn't get personal you have now used Lacky, Coward, liar and probably other names when talking about the TOON, I am always 'not at the same match you were'. Just because I don't see the game the same as you. You seem to have a problem. END OF.

You digress, Dont tell lies!!!

Where does it say this?

I think it was quoted in last weeks Speedway Star. Intention was to drip feed, but in view of at least 3 teams already announcing their full teams, George and Alan have changed the plans.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

I think it was quoted in last weeks Speedway Star. Intention was to drip feed, but in view of at least 3 teams already announcing their full teams, George and Alan have changed the plans.

Cheers Dave. I only get the Star very occasionally these days.

• Like 1

Looking forward to tomorrow night to see who/what will be announced and George's take on the new league structure and rules. Will be interesting to see if anyone has come close with some of their proposed teams.

i think some are very close .

Looking forward to seeing the team tomorrow

Hoping to see Steve, Ludvig, Lewis and Ashley with the other three built in nicely around them, although I'm open for anything new too :)

please, if there is a speedway god, can he give us Rene Bach?

Unlikely, unfortunately...

Looks like a season without a team in UK. 1f914.png1f590-1f3fc.png#speedway

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing the team tomorrow

Hoping to see Steve, Ludvig, Lewis and Ashley with the other three built in nicely around them, although I'm open for anything new too :)

Unlikely, unfortunately...

It's hard to guess new riders when there's so many gaps in other teams say maybe a Kevin Wolbert signing because Edinburgh will probably keep him. A couple new signings wouldn't go amiss however!

Edit: The page didn't show that Bach tweet first time, I'm well and truly gutted. Wish it was a joke. ):

Edited by DiamondGlory

Might get there, work permitting, if not, then this forum will doubtless fill in my currant blanks. None of our 2016 riders are claimed as yet, but numbers will preclude a re-declaration, so lets see what, if any of the all the speculations bear fruit. One thing is certain, whingers united will be in direct competition to diamonds city as to whether we have the 'bees knees' or the 'parsons nose' squad make-up wise. Should make for a more than lively forum by this time Monday night.

• Like 1

It's hard to guess new riders when there's so many gaps in other teams say maybe a Kevin Wolbert signing because Edinburgh will probably keep him. A couple new signings wouldn't go amiss however!

Edit: The page didn't show that Bach tweet first time, I'm well and truly gutted. Wish it was a joke. ):

Edinburgh have said that they want rid of Wolbert because of all the travelling he has to do :P It was nearly the Riss brothers too by the sounds of it

I know, Rene is one of my favourite riders, I hope one day he'll be back

Might get there, work permitting, if not, then this forum will doubtless fill in my currant blanks. None of our 2016 riders are claimed as yet, but numbers will preclude a re-declaration, so lets see what, if any of the all the speculations bear fruit. One thing is certain, whingers united will be in direct competition to diamonds city as to whether we have the 'bees knees' or the 'parsons nose' squad make-up wise. Should make for a more than lively forum by this time Monday night.

I'm sure whatever the team is, George will get everything he can out of them :t:

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 1