British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn Stars 2017

not sure Iprubbish do have priority King a Lynn asset

but not signed to a top tier contract at the release of fixtures so Witches would have priority in 2017 regardless. 😛

but not signed to a top tier contract at the release of fixtures so Witches would have priority in 2017 regardless.

King if he signed would give the Stars priority if he is their asset.

Asset is first priority on the list.

• Like 1

King if he signed would give the Stars priority if he is their asset.

Asset is first priority on the list.

not if its after the start of the season which I believe officially March 1st....

We must stop signing foreign riders who turn out to be only 2nd strings and give more chances to British riders and perhaps riders like Steve Worrall & James Seargent wouldn't be put on the scrap heap.

:unsure::blink::unsure::blink:

Time will tell i guess if it's likely.

It's pointless having an asset if you can't have first call on his services.

its down to the fixtures then being classed the same as being rearranged.

Original fixtures always take priority regardless of the other parts to the scenario.

Chris Holder is one of the reasons we are considered as Play-off contenders. It is not an ideal situation, but allowing Chris to miss a meeting or two is not the end of the world. Hopefully his CMA will allow us to have a good RR , so as far as I'm concerned I would sanction his request this year.

Probably when making decisions for next year the BSPA will bear these situations in mind, when collectively we can make a stand against the all governing Polish Speedway.... Singly we stand no chance...

• Like 1

They do have priority now as he signed for Ipswich first. That's why Coventry lost priority

They do have priority now as he signed for Ipswich first. That's why Coventry lost priority as he wasn't officially signed before the fixture list was released.

Chris Holder is one of the reasons we are considered as Play-off contenders. It is not an ideal situation, but allowing Chris to miss a meeting or two is not the end of the world. Hopefully his CMA will allow us to have a good RR , so as far as I'm concerned I would sanction his request this year.

Probably when making decisions for next year the BSPA will bear these situations in mind, when collectively we can make a stand against the all governing Polish Speedway.... Singly we stand no chance...

if any riders miss British meetings to ride in Poland then it should be no facility IMO
  • Like 1

if any riders miss British meetings to ride in Poland then it should be no facility IMO

I disagree with that if its a regular (Sunday) Polish fixture. If its a rearranged Polish fixture clashing with a midweek British meeting then yes - no facility.

I'm still not sure how it will effect the younger Holder (Jack) with his Peterboro/Poole contracts and his Torun deal alongside his brother?! (I did hear a whisper that Panthers management were refusing to sign the required paperwork to release him!!)

Edited by Skidder1

I disagree with that if its a regular (Sunday) Polish fixture. If its a rearranged Polish fixture clashing with a midweek British meeting then yes - no facility.

I'm still not sure how it will effect the younger Holder (Jack) with his Peterboro/Poole contracts and his Torun deal alongside his brother?! (I did hear a whisper that Panthers management were refusing to sign the required paperwork to release him!!)

as no Premiership sides ride on a Sunday I thought that went without saying 😜

Didnt bring the Championship into it as on a top tier thread.

If Chapman agrees with these thoughts and signs the paperwork then he is a complete mug.

• Like 1

Good on panthers