British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn Stars 2017

It seems Buster has listened to the fans, and taken action. Good for you Buster! I stood on the terraces at THAT meeting, and vowed that was the last meeting I was going to this year, I was that disgusted. Now Holder & Batchelor are gone, I shall end my self inflicted exile, and be back to support the team. We may not win anything this year, but as long as the guys give 100% and we see some decent racing, that will do me.

Edited by Superstars
  • Like 4

I guess Starlady will be making her long awaited comeback to the terraces on Wednesday :shock:

You guess right, provided the weather forecast is not for torrential rain.

I doubt that a lot of the things that annoy me will have been sorted out but it's my opinion that what Buster has done over this is good for the sport in the long run. So he will get my support on Wednesday, plus I like watching Doyley. Expect a totally honest report afterwards tho

• Like 1

I doubt that a lot of the things that annoy me will have been sorted out but it's my opinion that what Buster has done over this is good for the sport in the long run. So he will get my support on Wednesday, plus I like watching Doyley. Expect a totally honest report afterwards tho

:t::t:

I want Doyle to win the World Championship,because he deserves it after last year.But he can whinge with the best of the Aussies.

• Like 1

:t::t:

I want Doyle to win the World Championship,because he deserves it after last year.But he can whinge with the best of the Aussies.

Yep i would like to see Doyley win it after last year. And yes he can whinge with the best.

That's just how I see it, it would be nice to think all the promoters are pulling in the same direction over this and that it is a turning point for their approach to getting this sport back on its feet.

• Like 1

I feel that Buster has acted to hastily with the team changes. Holder is serving his ban for so he is being punished for his wrong doing. Batchelor must have been signed off by a paramedic on the night of mayhem so couldn't ride. I hope Busters actions don't make riders wary of signing for Lynn in the future.

I can't hear him whinge when he's riding lol

I can't hear him whinge when he's riding lol

Remember him basically get a meeting called off at Lynn last year,or year before by refusing to come out when other riders were at the tapes.Pretty much the same as what Holder done.

If i was Buster i would of done the same.Holder was out of order.Batch was ok the next day and scored well.Even Holder hinted that Batch wasn't injured when SS spoke to him.

Nice to see Buster showing some balls.

No rider is bigger that the club imho.

• Like 5

Knee jerk!

Not "knee jerk" at all!

I'm a million miles away from being a fan of Chapman but fully back his actions in this 100%,fair play to him for making a stand. At least Lynn will now have a team who want to ride each week and will give 100%

• Like 5

massive respect Mr Chapman - they thought they were above the sport in the UlK and Holder and Batchelor bet black and red came up. could be a massive turning point in speedway in the U.K. I love the racing aspect - I don't need the names - ok it may drop down a level but still there will be support from the hard core.

Long live British Speedway without the Ars@oles - plenty of multi national talent who out to impress us fans - and without us they don't exist.

• Like 9

Not "knee jerk" at all!

I'm a million miles away from being a fan of Chapman but fully back his actions in this 100%,fair play to him for making a stand. At least Lynn will now have a team who want to ride each week and will give 100%

All I can say is we were in third place in the league with matches in hand, the team was doing good til that Thursday .....
  • Like 2

All I can say is we were in third place in the league with matches in hand, the team was doing good til that Thursday .....

All I can say is we were in third place in the league with matches in hand, the team was doing good til that Thursday when Holder & Batchelor took it upon themselves to ruin what could have been a decent season for the club ?

Good riddance to both and well done Buster........................revenge is a dish best served cold!!!

• Like 3

Don't matter in the slightest imho.You can't let riders dictate to the boss.

Would rather finnish out of the play offs with a team that want to give 100% than riders who think there above the club.

• Like 4

Never mind the PlayOffs Lynn will be lucky to finish bottom of the league. They have won all the marches that they will win both home and away this year...... I hope i am wrong. But its the way it looks

How the **** can u be lucky to finish bottom of the league :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

Why has Thomas H Jonasson came in on a 5.69? Shouldn't it have been converted, like all the other old EL averages were at the beginning of the season? Thanks for any information

Anyway, I'm so glad to see THJ back in British speedway, big fan of him