British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn Stars 2017

After Swindon's win tonight the Stars need a good run in the second half of the season to qualify for the play offs. If they can do it who do you think will lose their place in the current top 4?

A lot will depend if Poole can make a decent changes before the end of July as it is not only KK who needs getting shot of. If Poole do not make a couple of decent changes it could be them, but I am not sure if there are better riders out there willing to ride for them.

Edited by A ORLOV

A lot will depend if Poole can make a decent changes before the end of July as it is not only KK who needs getting shot of. If Poole do not make a couple of decent changes it could be them, but I am not sure if there are better riders out there willing to ride for them.

Test of their team is fine when Kurtz is back. Like KL there issue has been a number 1 averaging 4 points lower than they should be which is probably an 8 point swing per meeting.

It is.

Lahti looks decent back to back meetings scoring 5 points

J. Holder in form

Andersen consistent

Starke has been doing well

Shanes doing his job well

Scrap my earlier BV post.

Poole are the ones to drop out.

No one knows whats left of last weeks Lynn team yet..Lynn are 6 points behind but have 3 meetings in hand.

Am I right in thinking Poole could sign Holder to replace an injured rider after the cut off,or use him as guest if a rider under his 7 point ave gets injured.God forbid.

No one knows whats left of last weeks Lynn team yet..Lynn are 6 points behind but have 3 meetings in hand.

Am I right in thinking Poole could sign Holder to replace an injured rider after the cut off,or use him as guest if a rider under his 7 point ave gets injured.God forbid.

A rider can only be used as a guest if he is in a declared 1-7, so if Lynn don't welcome Holder back he can't guest.....that's my understandng anyway

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 1

A rider can only be used as a guest if he is in a declared 1-7, so if Lynn don't welcome Holder back he can't guest.....that's my understandng anyway

Holder could be signed as a long-term injury replacement after the cut-off date if Kings Lynn released him - but they (Kings Lynn) couldn't then replace him as the deadline will have passed......

A guest in the upper leagues can only come from a declared 1-7

(Edited for clarity)

Edited by NeilWatson

Poole are welcome to him, it's obvious Holder is riding rubbish just so his average suits Poole

Holder could be signed as a long-term injury replacement after the cut-off date if Kings Lynn released him - but they couldn't then replace him as the deadline will have passed......

Why would they replace him after signing him?

Silence speaks volumes. Eager to get out? Can't wait for his statement.When you earn £20,000 per match in Poland you don't need KL or any UK club if the visa is in the bag.

Silence speaks volumes. Eager to get out? Can't wait for his statement.When you earn £20,000 per match in Poland you don't need KL or any UK club if the visa is in the bag.

good riddance! but he's not the only rider that should leave! Edited by hair

Who is Lynn, he certainly hasn't unfollowed the official King's Lynn Speedway twitter account..

lynn was on top of his following list last time I looked but now they half way down my bad for not looking far enough lol can you delete posts!? Edited by hair

Holder could be signed as a long-term injury replacement after the cut-off date if Kings Lynn released him - but they (Kings Lynn) couldn't then replace him as the deadline will have passed......

(Edited for clarity)

Depending what CH says in his post GP statement on the issue, I guess he could be deemed as withholding his services at the end of the 28-day ban, which would at least see KL have a facility for him (r/r) for their remaining meetings. That would effectively see the end of CH's 2017 British season.