British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn Stars 2017

people are entitled to an opinion. He's a massive talent who could easily be a world champ but is also aloud to be criticised he should be beating everyone in the Swindon team except Doyle tbh

Obviously you don't get to watch much speedway, Morris is on fire this year, Did you look at his scores in the 2 meetings in Denmark ?

• Like 2

Obviously you don't get to watch much speedway, Morris is on fire this year, Did you look at his scores in the 2 meetings in Denmark ?

should still be beating him on his home track

should still be beating him on his home track Edited by hair
  • Like 1

I am clearly at a lost with your comments, Wolves V Swindon, Lindgren who is virtually unbeatable this year yet Nick done Freddie from the back!,

Lambert was only 19 a couple of weeks ago, get off his back and support this young English lad

• Like 1

I am clearly at a lost with your comments, Wolves V Swindon, Lindgren who is virtually unbeatable this year yet Nick done Freddie from the back!,

Lambert was only 19 a couple of weeks ago, get off his back and support this young English lad

not on his back just think he should be beating nick Morris on his home track as should Freddie!

Hope Rose is ok,see he has pulled out of his last ride at Ipswich tonight.Looks like discomfort to his wrist/arm according to the texter.Fingers crossed it's nothing to bad.

• Like 1

Hope Rose is ok,see he has pulled out of his last ride at Ipswich tonight.Looks like discomfort to his wrist/arm according to the texter.Fingers crossed it's nothing to bad.

Yes, I noticed that. Nothing on the Lynn website, but thats not unusual, hopefully nothing serious otherwise we could be in trouble as he is really pushing on this year.

Maybe you should have a word with him and give him a few pointers where he's going wrong!

Guess you weren't there though .......... most likely sat behind your keyboard ll night !!

not my job to give him advice.

But as a fan I'm entitled to an opinion whether you like it or not.

Edited by hair

not on his back just think he should be beating nick Morris on his home track as should Freddie!

Why? Nick is flying for Swindon this year and has beaten a lot of more fancied riders, Lindgren and Lambert have to earn the right to beat him or anyone , your comments are a bit uneducated to be honest
  • Like 6

Can a Lynn fan say anything about Holder's engines.

Watching this Torun meeting and he seems to gate and then just does not have enough power. Struggling again tonight.

Just wanted to see what you guys have seen at Lynn ?

Not wanted to comment on his SGP form, mainly because I think this year's field is far stronger than ever before, So concentrating purely on the SPL form I think his engines are on par with other riders.... I watch most races and try and evaluate all that's on show. The attitude of a rider to me is a better indication of how he is performing than just his bike speed.. Holder had started the season somewhat less than most expected. Looking at his mannerism he sometimes seemed too relaxed and just going through the motions, but of late he seems very dialled in and totally focused. He has openly said the AFA has caused him problems in the past and feels he will get better as time goes by. But the Lynn track is never consistent. The last meeting against Swindon , Holder battled well. He pushed Doyle all the way in his first , was the only person to beat Morris in his second after a massive tussle going into the first corner..., then team rode Rose to a 5-1 in his third. In his 4th ride was taken out unmercifully by Doyle into the first corner and left for dead, to trail in last. But all in all he performed well and his bikes were as quick as others.....

A point worth noting, Morris's bike seemed exceptionally fast al night. Three times he powered past going down the back straight into the lead after missing the gate, Yet Holder was as quick as Morris in that first race, and although Morris tried, he made little inroads to Holders lead...

If I have answered your question then great, I think Chris has had a few problems this years to deal with, New Location, New Club, New Team Mates, all of which takes time to adjust. Give him time and he'll be as good as he ever was... His bikes no worries....

• Like 1

Dont fancy a Polish rider at all to unrealiable

I see Paweł Przedpełski. wants to ride in the uk what average would he come in on ? Could we swap him for Porsing good rider with a point to prove

He'd be an awesome signing -the next talented Pole on their conveyor belt after zmarzlik/ Dudek and the Pawlickis....if we can't get him {or indeed one of those others this or next year it'd be a wasted opportunity imo.

and Magic was a good + reliable signing wasnt he? So why would any other young Pole be a risk?