British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn Stars 2017

For once i agree with you.I'm sure he would achieve a 9-10 pt average in the current league.He's professional enough to know he doesn't have to resort to lowering his average to gain a place for the following season.

If it came down to the playoffs hmmmm, of course I'd want to trust him but with a one club rider ....

Edited by Trees

If Stars don't have Holder or KK who else Is there to be number 1?

That's what worries me.

KK seems nailed on for Poole. The only one I could think of other than Holder is Kylmakorpi.

I love watching him ride at Lynn. Fantastic style on the bike. Not sure about him being an out and out number 1 though.

Hopefully Niels says yes!!

• Like 1

i wonder what effect Niels latest tweet about the non-payment from Indianerna will have on his decision of where he rides this year.??

We might be in with a chance after all....

i wonder what effect Niels latest tweet about the non-payment from Indianerna will have on his decision of where he rides this year.??

I believe that side had a payment issue with all their riders incl Lindgren & Lindback.

I think all them saw their backsides and have signed for new Swedish clubs in 2017 with better finances.

Unless Niels is going to take on the Polish Authorities near enough alone then I really can't see his falling out with the people who pay by far his biggest pay check. There are not that many who ride Polish EL plus 3 other leagues. Anderson is one but he's not stupid as he rides in Nice PL1 where he can still do 4 leagues as they don't have the same 3 club ruling of which PL takes precedent plus max 2 other leagues of which one must be your national league i.e Danish in Niels case.

None as he's already signed for Piraterna

Kings Lynn look to have a few riders who could really up/hold a good solid average in a watered down league – quite surprised to see Mads K in particular being oft overlooked, if he got a solid run of confidence he would be a pretty lethal 3rd heat leader in the league set up

Also seems quite pointless not to give Huckenbeck another go – proviso being of course they want/are able to be here - sure the more informed will know of their situations

Not a Kings Lynn rider but if it were me I would also be giving Bech Jensen a call – get his head right and confidence back, another who looks good value - again though same applies as above re logics of being here.

Edited by Tyrion

Kings Lynn look to have a few riders who could really up/hold a good solid average in a watered down league – quite surprised to see Mads K in particular being oft overlooked, if he got a solid run of confidence he would be a pretty lethal 3rd heat leader in the league set up

Also seems quite pointless not to give Huckenbeck another go – proviso being of course they want/are able to be here - sure the more informed will know of their situations

Not a Kings Lynn rider but if it were me I would also be giving Bech Jensen a call – get his head right and confidence back, another who looks good value - again though same applies as above re logics of being here.

Mads has not managed to get signed up by any Polish Team from what I was reading on Sportowe Fakty last week.

They ran an article on 6 riders (approx.) who had reasonable profiles who had not been able to get teams.

That to me leaves him open to ride a full season with KL being a Thursday track and leaves him ok to ride in Sweden Tuesday and maybe also Denmark Wednesday. Would be a good rider for strength in depth.

Danish rider has been arrested in Poland for beating up a woman......she had to go to hospital with head injuries....if goes to court he could get anything from 3 months up to 5 years in prison.....Hope its Not Hollywood

Its supposed to be on a Polish website have anyone else heard about it????

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsportowefakty.wp.pl%2Fzuzel

Let's hope you're right and it isn't Porsing. He was the only Dane in 2016 Rzeszów team I can see

Mads has not managed to get signed up by any Polish Team from what I was reading on Sportowe Fakty last week.

They ran an article on 6 riders (approx.) who had reasonable profiles who had not been able to get teams.

That to me leaves him open to ride a full season with KL being a Thursday track and leaves him ok to ride in Sweden Tuesday and maybe also Denmark Wednesday. Would be a good rider for strength in depth.

That horse may have bolted, he was very miffed for being dropped (wrongly as it turned out) last season

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsportowefakty.wp.pl%2Fzuzel

Let's hope you're right and it isn't Porsing. He was the only Dane in 2016 Rzeszów team I can see

on

IF and its a massive if, the reports are true, if Porsing is not involved I'd expect a very swift denial by a BSF member who seems to be very much in the know.

IF and its a massive if, the reports are true, if Porsing is not involved I'd expect a very swift denial by a BSF member who seems to be very much in the know.

It's not a denial required on here, it's the Polish press where it's required.

I'm sure the Polish fans are coming to the same conclusions