British Speedway Forum

Plymouth V Newcastle Pl Friday 9 September 2016

Good win but would like to know if RL was having a problem otherwise a terrible decision not putting him in for heat 15 which could have cost us another point and maybe the difference between finishing 2nd. Won't have a go though as there may have been problems.

Maybe Lambert is knackered from all the travelling and doing so many meetings? - he's missed heat 15s at Brough Park before when scoring well. Anyhow it's great to see him continuing his return to form.

Good win but would like to know if RL was having a problem otherwise a terrible decision not putting him in for heat 15 which could have cost us another point and maybe the difference between finishing 2nd. Won't have a go though as there may have been problems.

I know he said he didn't want to do heat 15 on Sunday as I was standing beside him.

Impressive win from the Diamonds, could I just point out there was one or two of us on here that pointed out just what a decent signing Ashley Morris was.

Yes, didn't we. :D:wink:

I know he said he didn't want to do heat 15 on Sunday as I was standing beside him.

Yes, didn't we. :D:wink:

Possible and fair enough if he is knackered or has bike problems - probably cost us an additional point though. As with AM I said I would love to be proved wrong and he has made more than a decent start so far - you won't move me on the DP scenario though :nono:

An enjoyable meeting with some very hard and determined riding.

Best team won on the night, with 6 of the Diamonds collecting race wins.

Lambert was so quick in Ht4, he actually finished a quarter of a lap ahead! That takes some doing round our little track.

A little bemused by the Diamonds rider selection in Ht15, as an away win by 7 or more was easily up for grabs.

I will be cheering for the Diamonds in the play offs.

How do you say it 'up there'?..............Howay the Lads!! :lol:

• Like 2

An enjoyable meeting with some very hard and determined riding.

Best team won on the night, with 6 of the Diamonds collecting race wins.

Lambert was so quick in Ht4, he actually finished a quarter of a lap ahead! That takes some doing round our little track.

A little bemused by the Diamonds rider selection in Ht15, as an away win by 7 or more was easily up for grabs.

I will be cheering for the Diamonds in the play offs.

How do you say it 'up there'?..............Howay the Lads!! :lol:

As I stated earlier , Lambert didn't want to do ht15 on Sunday, after coming back from his poor performance in the GP Qualifier on the Saturday night. Others didn't seem to want it either, till we got two to ride.

Perhaps the travelling affects them, combined with the number of meetings they do with doubling up and foreign commitments. I would hope Roy did try to cajole the top riders, as the 4 points was definately on. Strange meeting with the scores at 30-30, followed by 5 5-1's.

Just pleased for the win but more importantly, that Plymouth were able to stick two fingers up to the duo who tried to end Plymouth speedway, possibly not just for the year, but possibly forever. Hope they find the 2 culprits and perhaps punishment again using a Stanley knife. Tossers.

• Like 1

Just pleased for the win but more importantly, that Plymouth were able to stick two fingers up to the duo who tried to end Plymouth speedway, possibly not just for the year, but possibly forever. Hope they find the 2 culprits and perhaps punishment again using a Stanley knife. Tossers.

they should stick something bigger than fingers up them,,, and if you aim right with the stanley knife, they may never toss again (not themselves anyways),,, :(

• Like 1