British Speedway Forum

Poole V Kings Lynn Elb. 7/09/16

we agree on something!

Kings Lynn without Iversen look very weak. I can see Pooles reserves racking up a hatful

No change there then... I've always been of the impression that whoever Newman and Ellis rode for, that team would always be head and shoulders above the rest.. When the crocked selection process came in, equality went out of the window.

He only did £10 a couple of weeks ago against Leicester, so doubt he'll do it again. Plus it won't entice any KL fans to come whether it is £10 or £17.

True. It could be free, I wouldn't waste the fuel to watch this current Stars team away from home.

R/R at home wont be to much of an issue.

R/R for Iversen is a different story

As we all know, you're only as good as your last appearance at a track. Iversen managed six from five in his last meeting at Poole, so I'm sure r/r won't be too much of a hindrance. Edited by Nellie

Well maybe there'll be less strange noises eminating from Nigel & Kelvin and maybe even less actual commentating - they'll be too busy explaining why so-and-so is missing from the team and why he's been replaced by so-and-so from another team and at the same time trying not to make it sound like the absolute farce it is.

Harris for Iversen

Branford for S.Lambert

Oh dear

KING’S LYNN:

1. Chris Harris (G)

2. Robert Branford (G)

3. Robert Lambert

4. Kai Huckenbeck

5. Troy Batchelor

6. Nicklas Porsing

7. Carl Wilkinson

Edited by Danny Smith

Well maybe there'll be less strange noises eminating from Nigel & Kelvin and maybe even less actual commentating - they'll be too busy explaining why so-and-so is missing from the team and why he's been replaced by so-and-so from another team and at the same time trying not to make it sound like the absolute farce it is.

And a few Woffy woffy woffys :rofl:

No disrespect for Branford but there must be better options, if you were faster you could have had Tungate

They aint quick enough mate, you'l have to get out of bed early to out gate Matt.. Harris is ok for them...

yes agreed - whether yu mean Harris or Branford .....

both have been poor guests recently :nono:

what does it matter though - another tonking is inevitable ...... :sad::mad:

I actually meant Harris, didn't think you could have r/r for reserves.......there again this season anything is possible!

Is Harris actually fit?? I get the feeling he is trying to fit the most amount of meetings in possible before the winter and recover from his injuries then?

Apparently only suffered bruising on Friday so I guess he's ok to go. Only getting meetings in Britain this year so any extra meetings will help his bank balance.