British Speedway Forum

Poole V Kings Lynn Elb. 7/09/16

Don't take any notice of what SS says...he is over the moon and posts match reports when we win, but when we lose he sulks and goes quiet.

So you're saying that Lakesides OWN official web site is wrong? In addition, Kelvin has been described as 'coach' not manager many times on Sky and BSPA news articles etc.

I was trying to help the poster that asked the question so there's no need to be so hostile!

You reckon. I bet he'll have a good laugh when he sees this :D

Bad luck Rohan :wink:

Brady Kurtz wildcard for Australia SGP!! Really?? Surely Tungate or Masters are more deserving? Oh well!

I have to agree. Tungate and Masters have been in much better form. Brady is on the same average as Pooles reserve and hasn't really done anything special this year

Anybody heard who the wildcard for the Australian GP will be?

Personally I think Tungate would have been better as in better form. Max Fricke is miles ahead of Brady

Good to see Holder has recovered now he's at a track he can ride 😉

This King's Lynn team is a premier league team, With the exception of Harris & Batchelor (who rides like PL)

Love the way sky are getting excited about Ellis & Pedersen beating Branford 😂 Don't envy Pearson & Tatum

Edited by mdmc82

Just walked around looking for chris4gillian but as I expected no sign. Not a true Poole fan. Prefers to sit at home slagging me off. What a pathetic excuse.

All too easy I am afraid. Hoping the kings Lynn riders will gate to give us a meeting.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Maybe he didn't want to waste money on this rubbish 😉 Too many guests and one sided racing as expected

Doubt he has been here at all. Just a troll spewing venom in my direction after I called him out for blatant lying on the Tai Woffinden thread.

Was hoping to meet him but more chance of bumping into Santa.

News flash! Troy.B available on a bargain -2pts average for next season! I would take him next year for Poole at number 2 on what is going to be a very low average. Could be a useful rider.

PL next year.

Just walked around looking for chris4gillian but as I expected no sign. Not a true Poole fan. Prefers to sit at home slagging me off. What a pathetic excuse.

All too easy I am afraid. Hoping the kings Lynn riders will gate to give us a meeting.

are you only a trur fan if you attend most weeks?? Surely not Steve.

Batchelor would struggle to hold down a 7 point average in the PL on this form

unless his form is for a reason lol

So you're saying that Lakesides OWN official web site is wrong? In addition, Kelvin has been described as 'coach' not manager many times on Sky and BSPA news articles etc.

!

Plenty of people in Speedwáy have two jobs. The programme lists him as Team Manager, he signs in most weeks as team manager, and he makes the decisions on reserves switches etc. He also acts as coach as an extension to his job as TM.