British Speedway Forum

Wildcards 2017.....

Is she? If so, good and yes!

aparently they couldn't make it work any more but I heard Nicki shoved her in to the shelves in the fruit and veg section while doing the morning shop , he said "she saw some banana's on offer but I was getting to them first "

aparently they couldn't make it work any more but I heard Nicki shoved her in to the shelves in the fruit and veg section while doing the morning shop , he said "she saw some banana's on offer but I was getting to them first "

:lol::lol:

I think " drag queen " is my favourite description though! :D

In seriousness though. I felt he'd taken his eye off the ball this year being with her, sporting Ed the duck hair and plucked eyebrows too...He needs to get his head back in the game.

Watch out for wanna be wildcard riders walking about with a Monster bottle, wearing "Grin t-shirts", swearing on microphones, and talking about being "stoked" with the "sick" results. Perfect fit.

Well, this turned out to be a big steaming pile.

Dont forget the monster brigade, im sure they have a word or two as well, thats why i wouldnt be so sure about Nicki.

Absolute garbage.

From the Grand Prix website:

::::::::

BREAKING NEWS: The #SGP2017 wildcards are confirmed. Russian racer Emil Sayfutdinov is back in the #SpeedwayGP big-time as an #SGP2017 wild card alongside Matej Zagar, Maciej Janowski and Nicki Pedersen. Read the full story and take a look at the full 2017 line-up here: speedwaygp.com/ne…/article/5344/sgp-2017-wild-cards-revealed

Edited by Guest

I think next year there is the best chance of a non Monster rider winning. The 3 Red Bull boys for a start will be in the mix, hopefully Doyle will be back to this years form, Dudek, the 2 Danes back to form. I for one cannot wait!

Edited by RPNYC
  • Like 1