British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue V Coventry Friday 2nd Sep

bomber past his sell by date you so far off with that commemt. harris is the most commited elite league rider. doesnt cry off with toothache. gives hundred percent every race . even when guesting . is a excellemt captain at cov.

And is often the first to offer to guest for an injured rider if one is needed.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

Spot on.

Jacobs and Ellis this season have come on in leaps and bounds. Ellis was already some way ahead of Jacobs at the start of the season for some trying to compare the 2.

Even riders like Clegg at Wolves have come on as well.

The system does work form time to time as proven by the success of Garrity and Worrall

But then you also get those who have just stalled like Howarth and Newman

Cant get away from slagging Kyle can you eh. Still dropping the bait. :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Starman2006

Wow , Manchester City even get a mention on a speedway forum , im a regular at Belle Vue and a season ticket holder at the Etihad stadium , where i go every week with another 54,000 'invisible' fans, ,,,sorry damosuzuki , but your'e talking *****

When I hear the anti-Harris comments I'd suggest the people concerned pay a little more to Elite League racing and scoring than GPs.

A good place to start would be the entertainment he served-up in two otherwise dull matches at Wolverhampton on Monday.

Now and then you get riders that you pray miss the gate just so you can watch them trace - Chris is most definitely one. What happens in the SGP has no connection at all with EL.

• Like 5

Did Garrity aggravate his hand injury during this meeting? He's out of Sheffield's meeting today through injury but I don't remember reading that he had crashed Friday?

There was a first bend incident where Garrity was really unhappy with Patrick Hougaard after the race, much finger pointing from him at the pit gate. Hougaard pushed Garrity really wide on the second turn into a thick berm of dirt that had built up. Wonder if he aggravated his hand in staying upright? Can't think of anything else from Friday night.

There was a first bend incident where Garrity was really unhappy with Patrick Hougaard after the race, much finger pointing from him at the pit gate. Hougaard pushed Garrity really wide on the second turn into a thick berm of dirt that had built up. Wonder if he aggravated his hand in staying upright? Can't think of anything else from Friday night.

I believe Jason actually caught the fence with his hand after being forced out so wide.

I believe Jason actually caught the fence with his hand after being forced out so wide.

Yeh he took him wide but he was no where near the fence to hit it. I was exiting bend 2 so could see clearly.

Garrity can dish it out but can't take it.

He took a few others really wide also. Virtually rode through jacobs in heat 15 on bend 1.

I also thought Richie Worrall was very hard on Williamson. There was really no need in that as meeting was already won.