British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn V Lakeside 1st Sept 2016

Really finding this one hard to call we as Swindon need Troy to take the pee and really turn it on finally but will Iversen put his heart and soul in it as he has complained about feeling beaten about on social media, hoping Lambert goes like the clappers and Huckleberry Beck manages to at least gate no more than half a bike behind the others, Porsing i am not certain about as he didnt exactly set the world on fire PL this year so it looks like an overworked reserve i.e Wilkinson to the rescue probably replacing Sarjent through starting discrepencies

We are crap away home win. NKI easy maximum.

We can but hope..... Been a long time since the last one. Cant help thinking AJ will beat him at least once out of their 3 meetings... Good night for it though....

Bloody hell, if there was any doubt that this Lynn team is sh!te then Kennett winning races for fun at the NA is confirmation.

I wonder if any other team will want Batchelor on his 'bargain' average next season?

What a waster.

• Like 4

I wonder if any other team will want Batchelor on his 'bargain' average next season?

What a waster.

Boro fans saw his true colour's English. Maybe he will rock up at Poole next year with him being a Ford/Frosty asset, or maybe he's angling for a Premier Lge ride. Maybe he's just krap...

Shock horror!

Stars win, some superb racing. Reminded me why I enjoy speedway. Nice to see some pride and passion (from most of the team). Lakeside were good value to and deserved their consolation point.

Niels win against a team riding Jonsson and Lawson through a gap that wasn't really there....just had to be seen to be believed

Porsing made an excellent return, Kai had one of his best nights. Robert was Robert.

Batchelor was worse than normal and that takes some doing....I do wonder if he is fully fit from last winter as he seems to struggle to turn the bike, often just drifting to mid track.

This season has been a nightmare in every way possible, but was nice to have a good win.

Rubbish presentation again. Lakeside ambled out and were ignored by everyone. Hope Porsing is ok, think he said something about his shoulder, but where I was standing between bends 1&2, could hardly hear the interviews over the tannoy. The interviews are a key way of filling in between races, but when you can't really hear them its no good.

• Like 4