British Speedway Forum

Berwick V Somerset (7.30pm) Monday September 5th

A nice weekend double coming up, with news, interviews and presentation of ideas on the subject of the Bandits Speedway Academy at Duns taking place in the Black & Gold on Saturday night (September 3rd -- admission by donation) and then a MONDAY visit from league-leading Somerset Rebels.

With news just in of forward-looking changes being made by Scott and the promotion, it could be a bit brighter a weekend than the doom'n'gloom merchants are chanting about.

The future just might be a bright black and gold after all.....

Edited by crescent girl

A nice weekend double coming up, with news, interviews and presentation of ideas on the subject of the Bandits Speedway Academy at Duns taking place in the Black & Gold on Saturday night (September 3rd -- admission by donation) and then a MONDAY visit from league-leading Somerset Rebels.

With news just in of forward-looking changes being made by Scott and the promotion, it could be a bit brighter a weekend than the doom'n'gloom merchants are chanting about.

The future just might be a bright black and gold after all.....

Doom & gloom merchants, that`ll be some of your customers who you need to be attending meetings.

• Like 3

Given their history, a ploy to get fans into the B&G,, with an announcement that there is a new pie on the horizon for next season :t::t: :t: :t:

you know I look around forums not just Berwick and there are plenty of those who know best. Berwick seem to have about five or six know it all people. All they interested in is making sarky comments. Why don't the five or six get together and take over the speedway. Then the shoe would be in other foot ! No use saying we can do better job, club is useless etc put up the lolly and do it.
  • Like 4

I see,thanks,not like Cresent Girl to do something sneaky though!

Stachyra out Tom Perry in

you know I look around forums not just Berwick and there are plenty of those who know best. Berwick seem to have about five or six know it all people. All they interested in is making sarky comments. Why don't the five or six get together and take over the speedway. Then the shoe would be in other foot ! No use saying we can do better job, club is useless etc put up the lolly and do it.

What do you know of me, very little I assume, we are allowed to have fun you know. What you call sarcasm, is because your sense of humour seems to have gone South

• Like 1

What do you know of me, very little I assume, we are allowed to have fun you know. What you call sarcasm, is because your sense of humour seems to have gone South

I apologise but it gets annoying sometimes to see clubs getting slagged off all time. Nothing personal

I apologise but it gets annoying sometimes to see clubs getting slagged off all time. Nothing personal

Accepted, water of a ducks back to me anyway, if you dish it out, you have to accept it. Unfortunately the club has a habit of telling us about an announcement which usually amounts to very little.

It does appear on this occasion the reference was to the Tom Perry signing. I must congratulate Scott on making a good move.

Edited by To The Point

Accepted, water of a ducks back to me anyway, if you dish it out, you have to accept it. Unfortunately the club has a habit of telling us about an announcement which usually amounts to very little.

It does appear on this occasion the reference was to the Tom Perry signing. I must congratulate Scott on making a good move.

Ok I did not know that. Perry was top drawer early season at Peterborough. More at reserve

Think he comes in 5,2 ave, cannot be worse than Stachyra, too late for this season, but might lift the fans at Berwick a little, who are in the serious dumps at the moment.

5.21, but is only 4.26 from 1st Sept.

Edited by Steve Park
  • Like 1

Away win on the cards IMO ,interesting to see how Jake Allen and Bradley Wilson-Dean get on,Somerset might be jaded after a busy week-end with any luck.

Your are more than likely right as Mind The Gap is up to number 2 and Tom goes at reserve with Liam