British Speedway Forum

Changes At Poole

yep, really.

Couldn't see him pulling up any trees around a Monmore or Blunsdon as they're quite technical.

No matter how good a rider is in Poland & Sweden these British tracks always nips em' on the bum

he was superb at Belle Vue a track he has never ridden.

Piotr owned Monmore in the 3/4 season he was with us and Dudek is as good.

Don't think any of our tracks would be an issue to such class riders.

give him one ride to figure it and he would be fine at Monmore.

Can't have Dudek i am sure i read he would be on a 7.50 average which is too high

Haven't seen any clarification on his assessed average however anything less than 7.5 would be a disgrace. Edited by stevebrum

he was superb at Belle Vue a track he has never ridden.

Piotr owned Monmore in the 3/4 season he was with us and Dudek is as good.

Don't think any of our tracks would be an issue to such class riders.

give him one ride to figure it and he would be fine at Monmore.

Haven't seen any clarification on his assessed average however anything less than 7.5 would be a disgrace.

What average did Piotr Pawlicki come over on the other year, probably be the same?

What average did Piotr Pawlicki come over on the other year, probably be the same?

7.00 although I believe they used his previous time with Poole as a bench mark too.

Piotr was a young kid still riding in reserve in Poland when he rode for Wolves in 2014.

Dudek is an established rider in all other leagues and it used to be 8.00 assessed rider if I remember correct.

That seems fair, like I said previously anything less than 7.50 is just plain wrong as he clearly is good enough to warrant that sort of assessment.

Dudek IS a GP rider, as he has already qualified.

I don't think teams should be able to bring riders in at such a late stage, there should be a transfer window so that any replacements have to be declared for a certain number of league matches before athe play offs. If you have injuries then hard luck, just like Belle Vue in 2005.

• Like 3

7.00 although I believe they used his previous time with Poole as a bench mark too.

Piotr was a young kid still riding in reserve in Poland when he rode for Wolves in 2014.

Dudek is an established rider in all other leagues and it used to be 8.00 assessed rider if I remember correct.

That seems fair, like I said previously anything less than 7.50 is just plain wrong as he clearly is good enough to warrant that sort of assessment.

Dudek IS a GP rider, as he has already qualified.

Dudek is a GP rider in 2017. We are still in 2016 far as I'm aware!

That's just semantics as far as I'm concerned. His form in other countries alone indicate it can't be as low as 7 GP rider or not.

He qualified for 2017 GP in 2016 did he not? :wink:

He did, he is not a GP rider til 2017 though. Is he riding in next GP? No? Therefore he is not a GP rider, yet! :D

something not right . middlo said last nite hans still waiting for op and looks like he,s done for this season. but hans had an op on the 10th . middlo wud know this as he,s usually on twitter a lot.is it his way of lettin hans know matts plans

Middlo said in the paper he is very doubtful for the playoffs after undergoing hand surgery.

Edited by foreverblue

Middlo said in the paper he will miss the playoffs after undergoing hand surgery.

You can't say he is injured and the rider himself says he is fit to ride tho.

Woffy, and Wolves were upfront about reasons why he missed meetings even tho i didn't agree with them.

Middlo and Hans seem to have very different agendas!

Dudek IS a GP rider, as he has already qualified

Steve let them have him on a 7.The way to look at it is you got woffie on a 7.03 ave based on a p poor season 2 years ago when he way under performed and did not want to be there and could not be bothered and ended up with a false p/poor average.When today he is clearly good enougth to warrent an 8 as a GP rider but he is not he is a 7.03.So looking at it from that point of view and just based on their ability today Woffie is slightly better so if he is worth a 7.03 average Dudek is on a 7 anything more is just plain wrong and not keeping within the fair rules of the play offs. :lol:

Steve let them have him on a 7.The way to look at it is you got woffie on a 7.03 ave based on a p poor season 2 years ago when he way under performed and did not want to be there and could not be bothered and ended up with a false p/poor average.When today he is clearly good enougth to warrent an 8 as a GP rider but he is not he is a 7.03.So looking at it from that point of view and just based on their ability today Woffie is slightly better so if he is worth a 7.03 average Dudek is on a 7 anything more is just plain wrong and not keeping within the fair rules of the play offs. :lol:

One earned from a shocking bad season but earned. Tai is riding at 8.41 this season which is a truer reflection. You can only judge a new rider within the rules. 8 for an established Swedish/Polish heat leader it used to be or GP rider.

Seems fair enough!