British Speedway Forum

Stockholm Gp Saturday September 24th

I just hate it when they say, "there was contact there". Of course there was Kildemand leaned into him and did his dying swan act. Works every time.msucker the ref who sees touching and excludes the innocent rider.

Correct.

And when will Kelvin learn that speedway is NOT a non-contact sport. Every time 2 riders touch he's screaming for an exclusion for "contact". Learn the rules Kelvin.

And in any case the "contact" was purely kildemand turning into Harris and putting it down

• Like 1

Sat between start and 1st bend- i would estimate 8,000

Nah, capacity with all levels is about 50 000. Level 1 capacity is 22 000 for footboll but not all that capacity is available for speedway for safety reasons.

So my guess (from watching tv) is maybe 12-14 000 somewhere. Still awful though,

Why have the Swedes turned their back on this gp?

Perhaps they realised it was going to be tedious and predictable and therefore didn't bother

Stayed at home to watch Swedish Strictly Come Dancing with Tony Rickardsson