British Speedway Forum

Workington Comets V Berwick Bandits (pl) Sunday 28th August 2016 19:30 Hrs

The Comets take on the old enemy the Berwick Bandits on this Bank holiday weekend fixture at the later time of 19:30 hrs.

As far as i,m aware both teams should be at full strength, so should be a good meeting and hopefully a decent Bank holiday crowd with the Kids for a quid offer still in force.

Edited by topaz325

Here's hoping that we get a little bit more good fortune tonight than we have had during the last couple of weeks?

We seem very much to be down on morale at the moment and the off track antics have certainly not helped in that regard, if we can put the past behind us and concentrate on the here and now we should be OK for the win, home form being what it is, and I think a 49-41 victory will do very nicely!! :t:

• Like 1

how many times can dany faultywire cut over the white line on bend 2 and not be discluded ? done it 4 times in one race , but didnt gain an advantage from it . cheats never prosper

but in this case , i think berwick have a good reserve on their hands . but look out here come glasgow i 2017 !

how many times can dany faultywire cut over the white line on bend 2 and not be discluded ? done it 4 times in one race , but didnt gain an advantage from it . cheats never prosper

but in this case , i think berwick have a good reserve on their hands . but look out here come glasgow i 2017 !

Can anyone provide an English translation?

So much easier to understand when a poster uses real words!

its also so much easier to read , if you can read .

edit . forgot to put a comma in .(,) one of these . ( .)not those .

Edited by jenga

Did both wheels cross the line ?

Did both wheels cross the line ?

yes , i am afraid so . the only part of the bike/rider that didnt cross the inner line was the foot rest and the twist grip lol.. his left leg was well over the into the rugby pitch . on par with lawson against cook , a few years back . we seen it it full view . but thats speedway .... in my opinion , any wheel that crosses the white line should be deemed as an offence , just like going onto the center green to get to the tapes . .

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1