British Speedway Forum

Tai Quits Team Gb

Says the babysitters son lol

Yep, feel free to ask Middlo...then again you lose your balls when you have to face someone in real life.

Still waiting for a shred of evidence regarding your hilarious claims which would be so very easy to prove but you can't because they are in your head...a bit like those voices :rofl:

Yep, feel free to ask Middlo...then again you lose your balls when you have to face someone in real life.

Still waiting for a shred of evidence regarding your hilarious claims which would be so very easy to prove but you can't because they are in your head...a bit like those voices :rofl:

Known middlo for years and stayed at his house a number of times,still think he should be team GB manager.

Your so funny saying I am scared of facing people face to face, far from it but it's about the right time and the right environment to get to have a proper discussion on differences but you lack that understanding.

Known middlo for years and stayed at his house a number of times,still think he should be team GB manager.

Your so funny saying I am scared of facing people face to face, far from it but it's about the right time and the right environment to get to have a proper discussion on differences but you lack that understanding.

Hilarious! Keep it coming son as you have one hell of an imagination.

As for Team GB manager, he doesn't feel the same so he is someone else that knows better than you. Tell you what, I'll ask Middlo myself the next time I see him what Robert stayed at his gaff and raced at Poole against 'ex-world champions' in the past. I'll then call you out.

Oh and you shat yourself when given an opportunity to meet with Tai , a meeting which would have been solely for you to express your opinion and you won't get a better suited time than that...so I'm not funny, it's a fact proven by yourself.

Edited by chris4gillian

As for Team GB manager, he doesn't feel the same so he is someone else that knows better than you. Tell you what, I'll ask Middlo myself the next time I see him what Robert stayed at his gaff and raced at Poole against 'ex-world champions' in the past. I'll then call you out.

Oh and you shat yourself when given an opportunity to meet with Tai , a meeting which would have been solely for you to express your opinion and you won't get a better suited time than that...so I'm not funny, it's a fact proven by yourself.

Good gawd, your worse than a woman. Oh hang on...

Amazing how many times you reply to people who you claim to have blocked and should be ignored.

I read what i want to read. If i dont want to read it it will stay on ignore..

Off topic, but do agree with you regarding Middlo should still be GB manager, would have also liked Peter Adams for GB manager

but do agree with you regarding Middlo should still be GB manager,

Why? Didn't set the world alight, and doesn't have Ford choosing which aussies to ride for him.

would have also liked Peter Adams for GB manager

I can't comment if he is a great manager, but whenever I see him interviewed on TV about a race incident, he talks utter tripe.

• Like 2

Why? Didn't set the world alight, and doesn't have Ford choosing which aussies to ride for him.

I can't comment if he is a great manager, but whenever I see him interviewed on TV about a race incident, he talks utter tripe.

He might talk utter tripe, but take a look at is CV! ;)

Good gawd, your worse than a woman. Oh hang on...

LOL!! What has your comment got to do with the post? Good to see you're keeping your nonsense quota up today.

Oh and I'm surprised you know what a woman is...when was the last time you spent an evening with one? Randoms at Poole buying a SS don't count :rofl:

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 1

LOL!! What has your comment got to do with the post? Good to see you're keeping your nonsense quota up today.

Oh and I'm surprised you know what a woman is...when was the last time you spent an evening with one? Randoms at Poole buying a SS don't count :rofl:

You would be the last person i would divolge my personal life to.. ;) If you stand on bend one and two why don't you introduce yourself. But that won't happen, will it. don't really want to blow your cover do you.. Doubt anybody on here knows who you are.. You can dish the junk but thats as far as it goes... And to keep replying to Tommy tanker says a lot about you.. :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Starman2006

You would be the last person i would divolge my personal life to.. ;) If you stand on bend one and two why don't you introduce yourself. But that won't happen, will it. don't really want to blow your cover do you.. Doubt anybody on here knows who you are.. You can dish the junk but thats as far as it goes... And to keep replying to Tommy tanker says a lot about you.. :icon_smile_clown:

I will not introduce myself to you as I like to have adult and sensible conversation and that's something which, going by the evidence on here you're, incapable of doing. I also walk past you at the stadium entrance where you try to flog your mag...the same thing applies.

Who's Tommy Tanker?? Are you calling robert72 a merchant banker? If you are he's liked it! What a couple of plonkers you both are. Oh and who kept to replying to Gavan for months on end???? Ha,ha!!!!!!!!!

I reply to the serial porkie pier for one reason and one reason only, can you work it out? Go on, give that brain cell of yours a work-out :lol:

• Like 1

I will not introduce myself to you as I like to have adult and sensible conversation and that's something which, going by the evidence on here you're, incapable of doing. I also walk past you at the stadium entrance where you try to flog your mag...the same thing applies.

Who's Tommy Tanker?? Are you calling robert72 a merchant banker? If you are he's liked it! What a couple of plonkers you both are. Oh and who kept to replying to Gavan for months on end???? Ha,ha!!!!!!!!!

I reply to the serial porkie pier for one reason and one reason only, can you work it out? Go on, give that brain cell of yours a work-out :lol:

If your not Gavan are you related as you come across nasty and aggressive like him.

If your not Gavan are you related as you come across nasty and aggressive like him.

Err...starman called you the nasty name (rhyming slang for W****r), not me...and you liked his post. So go figure. Why don't you respond to him about it?? I said nothing aggressive at all. I just say it how it is, you post serial claims which you cannot prove or even provide a tiny bit of evidence to substantiate. Plenty of other posters tell you the same. I just call you out for it.

Oh and Keep the bites coming Pinocchio :rofl: (Oops is that nasty or aggressive?)

Err...starman called you the nasty name (rhyming slang for W****r), not me...and you liked his post. So go figure. Why don't you respond to him about it?? I said nothing aggressive at all. I just say it how it is, you post serial claims which you cannot prove or even provide a tiny bit of evidence to substantiate. Plenty of other posters tell you the same. I just call you out for it.

Oh and Keep the bites coming Pinocchio :rofl: (Oops is that nasty or aggressive?)

You cannot prove what I am saying is not true.