British Speedway Forum

Tai Quits Team Gb

Is that not slander calling me a proven liar when you have no proof I didn't ride at Poole ?

The difference is that those who know me know I have raced many times at Poole, your claim is your mother babysat middlo, we have no proof of that but we don't call you names ?

Ah, we're back here again are we ?

I think you've already been told its not slander if its written,

I would say perhaps give people a few teasers to your identity a la Gavan, but that didnt exactly turn out too well did it...

Edited by The Doctor...
  • Like 1

Is that not slander calling me a proven liar when you have no proof I didn't ride at Poole ?

The difference is that those who know me know I have raced many times at Poole, your claim is your mother babysat middlo, we have no proof of that but we don't call you names ?

You have supplied NO proof you did and you've also supplied NO proof you rode anywhere let alone against ex-world champion(s). That would be so very easy to prove if it ever happened. So come on then, provide some evidence...but you won't (or should that read can't?).

All you ever do is cry wolf and I can provide dozens of posts by you to support and prove that.

p.s. I hear Tai is still waiting to speak with you :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

Edited by chris4gillian

You have supplied NO proof you did and you've also supplied NO proof you rode anywhere let alone against ex-world champion(s). That would be so very easy to prove if it ever happened. So come on then, provide some evidence...but you won't (or should that read can't?).

All you ever do is cry wolf and I can provide dozens of posts by you to support and prove that.

p.s. I hear Tai is still waiting to speak with you :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

Why would I want to speak to a rider who doesn't put Great Britain and its fans first..

Why would I want to speak to a rider who doesn't put Great Britain and its fans first..

Because you stated numerous times you were going to see him face to face and were given an opportunity to do so, but you didn't have the balls! So that's two fictitious things you have posted time and time again.

Oh and you completely ignored the request for proof YET again.

Have you seen the film Fantasy Island?? :lol:

Edited by chris4gillian

Because you stated numerous times you were going to see him face to face and were given an opportunity to do so, but you didn't have the balls! So that's two fictitious things you have posted time and time again.

If I did speak to him how would you know anyway ?

"Ze 'Plane ze 'Plane"

Quote: Tattoo.

• Like 1

And you say Robert 72 has a problem !!! Try looking in the mirror yourself...

• Like 1

Wasn't Dazzafl found out not to be the tv person many thought he was so your wrong again on an opportunity as it wasn't a real offer but you still believe it too be so your living in a fantasy bubble.

Wasn't Dazzafl found out not to be the tv person many thought he was so your wrong again on an opportunity as it wasn't a real offer but you still believe it too be so your living in a fantasy bubble.

village idiot followed by the forums biggest t0sser. Bye

I do wish forum members who say they are not going to post on this thread again would keep their word :nono::nono::nono:

Or start going back over old ground and drag the forum into their petty arguments . Still give it a few days and they'll all wind themselves up into a frenzy and get banned for another month again, remember that month in the summer? Nice wasn't it!

• Like 3

I have no idea if he was or wasn't...still no evidence re your claim. So now you say he wasn't who he claimed as he supplied no evidence but you did what you claim with no evidence. You're completely laughable!

WTF are you going on about? Yet another irrelevant starman post.