British Speedway Forum

Tai Quits Team Gb

I apologise for identifying myself, lets hope you people on here are not that out of order top search me.

I was getting fed up with being told i wasnt who i said i was and went to far.

I private messaged someone i trusted and they now realise im telling the truth.

Ive deleted my post regarding my personal stuff

And thank you Starman

You don't look anything like your profile pic. Maybe it's a weekend thing :D

• Like 1

I apologise for identifying myself, lets hope you people on here are not that out of order top search me.

And thank you Starman

I think in the days of instant googling, hoping that people wont search you when you give such specific info is a bit of a stretch really.

I think your best result here is that to hope that people perhaps dont name you, your employer, your job, give out your phone number or anything like that on here, as that in itself would be a breach of forum rules.

My lips are sealed anyway.

Also, i think Pinny will happily straighten things up when the sun rise in Melbourne, but this definitely confirms that Chris and Gavan are definitely very much two different people.

Cheers

Tom

Edited by The Doctor...
  • Like 1

And thank you Starman

Your welcome. But you cannot keep coming on here and being abusive, otherwise the mods will give you a permanant ban. Calm down a bit mate, if you don't like what somebody says, ignore it go round it. Easy really.

Getting his D's and M's mixed up I reckon.

I have no idea why you are being rude to me as I don't know you.

I can report you if you like for the insult if you want to make it personal or you can contribute a post that would equate to this forum and not the junior forum.

sorry john my mistake.

It's Joe or you can call me Joseph and maybe you didn't typo?

Your in the GP bookies competition aren't you? Good luck.

Edited by Joe Beevers

Have been shown the face book profiles of both gavan and chris4gillian and will happily admit i was wrong, they are two different people.

Have tohope me and the other few who know their identitys dont let it slip after a few pints of aussie beer ;)

Btw gavan, did you dry your phone out that you dropped in a sink full of water a couple of years ago ;)

Have been shown the face book profiles of both gavan and chris4gillian and will happily admit i was wrong, they are two different people.

Have tohope me and the other few who know their identitys dont let it slip after a few pints of aussie beer ;)

Btw gavan, did you dry your phone out that you dropped in a sink full of water a couple of years ago ;)

have some respect please