British Speedway Forum

Tai Quits Team Gb

So we are to believe that the pay for the World Cup is shared equally..... no problem there.

We are led to believe that this has been the case for a number of years.... no problem there.

That would mean it would have been shared equally last year, when Woffinden scored many more pts than team mates.... there was no problem...

Now forgive me... but I would have thought that might have given a little hint that it would be the same this year and Woffinden would have been well aware of that.

Let's not use logic though, let's all jump to the tune of one of THE most notorious stirrers the forum has ever known.

• Like 1

Carl Jung once said, "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."

This is because what irritates us most in other people is *usually* what we dislike about our own behaviour.

Same people...making the same type of comments on many threads. They like to talk about others constantly...either riders or other forum members.

Constantly...it's a reflection of themselves. It's scientifically proven...these few but very vocal forum members have some serious social issues.

Riders laugh in the face of such people....they don't represent the 'normal' fan. They mean nothing to them or society in general.

To have so many views and spend so much time on a forum with 1000's of posts, only goes to prove they have no real life.

Normal people don't have that much time to care about such trivia.

you must absolutely hate yourself

So we are to believe that the pay for the World Cup is shared equally..... no problem there.

We are led to believe that this has been the case for a number of years.... no problem there.

That would mean it would have been shared equally last year, when Woffinden scored many more pts than team mates.... there was no problem...

Now forgive me... but I would have thought that might have given a little hint that it would be the same this year and Woffinden would have been well aware of that.

Let's not use logic though, let's all jump to the tune of one of THE most notorious stirrers the forum has ever known.

100% right, the forums biggest stirrer and troll says something that everyone believes its brilliant!

Oh and for those wondering my original source was Norrie Allan.................i await Shovlar to give us his

• Like 1

100% right, the forums biggest stirrer and troll says something that everyone believes its brilliant!

Oh and for those wondering my original source was Norrie Allan.................i await Shovlar to give us his

OK I'll bite. What did Norrie Allan say was the reason Tai is not riding for GB in 2017.

• Like 1

Is it the same norrie who said he would never sign another Dane and went out and signed two of them ;)

As usual the Poole troll is totally wrong. I have a source as well and Team GB money has nothing to do with Tai's reasons. Darcy was messing around on facebook just love the way the usual band of fools jump on it. Let Shovlar continue his Tai crusade it just shows him up for what he is

We can't all be wrong, but according to SS we are!

I'm going to give up now as it's like banging your head against a brick wall with the BSF clique.

Everyone knows your full of it but name your source and what was said if you think you know more than anyone else.

Why should he when the forum troll won't? The same troll you defend!!

Like or hate him, Shovvy has always had strong reliable sources on this forum and people who have been on here for 10+ years will confirm that .

TW really does need to come out and make an official press release on the matter to put it to bed once and for all

No he hasn't, its just something he likes you to believe...and you obviously do :rofl:

Plus he can't moan about people gossiping or second guessing the reasons if he is not going to say what the reasons are. Can't have it both ways. I'm sure his sheep will disagree though!

He hasn't! Know your limits love! LOL!!!

Spot on! :t:

I'm surprised I can read that, thought it would just say baaaaaaa ;):D

I was right about the sheep disagreeing then :D

Why?

Cos he doesn't seem trustworthy, like I didn't trust or believe Colin Horton when he was at Oxford and was right about that! Edited by lisa-colette

As I said in my earlier post, it's alright for people to say 'Oh no he didn't' to Steve Shovlar's well worded and believable stance from his source but noone is saying in a well documented and believable response from their own source, what really did Tai say.

I am a neutral and not sticking up for anyone as I have disagreements with all the posters in the past who have so far claimed they had a source that Tai said this.

But if I was a judge analysing this, Steve Shovlar's post and source is currently more worthy than any other response so far.

I think this financial situation if true is sort of fascinating.

I don't care what bullcrap you have been fed but what I have said is right. If not, then why doesn't Woffinden release a press statement putting his side of the story?

You seem to just believe everything you have been fed from dazzafl (who is this Darren Fletcher?) who is mates with Woffinden and wouldn't have a word said against him no matter what.

A simple statement from Woffinden is all that is required. Not asking a lot, is it?

How's that humble pie tasting SS? :rofl:

Being a millionaire you would think he would donate any money he gets for riding for his country to the British Ben fund but it's. About greed with him when in a national team event he wants more than the others, so pleased he has quit team gb now.

he may look back and wished he wasn't so stupid and greedy.

Are wolves paying for his bikes and mechanics to be brought over each meeting ?

Having read the comments on this subject, some justified some laughable. Having watched speedway from 1968 & attend a minimum of 4 meetings a wk, yet over the last 3 years ive been going to more polish league meetings each year, reason for this I'm sick to the back teeth of a watered down league that's full of guests & RR. The poor quality of racing & presentation, apart from Wolves IMO is head & shoulders in front of any stadium in the UK for track prep, facilities, centre green presentation & cleanseness. Yet when I go to Poland it seems I'm guaranteed good racing, fab stadium & a atmosphere that is different as chalk & chees to our leagues! So next year I will not be attending much speedway in the UK, so does that put me in the same category as Tai, as I'm turning my back on British speedway ???

• Like 1