British Speedway Forum

Tai Quits Team Gb

Well from the four reasons I put up I would agree with you but I am not so sure.

As you say, messaging someone is one thing and meeting someone is another.

I understand chris4gillian doesn't have to prove who he is, but as I have said he could easily meet someone on the forum to prove it but it seems he doesn't want to which is suprises me a little.

If Starman has personally met him, I take it all back but even than, Starman would have to meet Gavan as well and prove this.

To be honest, I doubt we will never know as even posting on the forum at exactly the same time doesn't cut the mustard nowadays.

Have you personally met them though?

Why would you be speaking to them both and are you sure? If I was accused, I would happily meet a few forum members to disprove this theory. Would you not be in the same boat.

For goodness sake JB, you seem like a reasonable poster so come on. I will openly post that I don't know starman personally, but everyone that attends Poole knows him or who he is. I will also openly post that he's not the sharpest tool in the box, however I have been trading posts with him for well in excess of 10 years on the Poole forum so he 100% knows that I am not Gavan.

As for Pinny, he is just trolling for a response so I will no longer respond to him as I will not continue to justify who I am. I will also continue to report him and any others who continue with this pathetic crusade as trolling IS against forum rules.

As for Dazzafl, we've traded messages about Tai and I had no idea he had also conversed with Gavan. So no I've not met him in person.

Edited by chris4gillian

Tbf, if Starman who absolutely cannot stand Gavan is confirming they aren't the same person I'd be inclined to believe it. It takes very strong evidence indeed to convince Starman!

Now regarding this Darcy Ward 'post', can someone actually post what was said?

The post said that Tai was not only paid but was asking for more money.

I thought it was fake until I checked the profile and it looks real as it has Rosco, Middlo and Lizzie Turner as friends.

I suspect it is a wind up. Could even be Tai writing it as he a similar thing with Rosco's account a while back pretending to be Rosco slagging him off.

Strange has anybody noticed that Robert 72 and Vincent Blackshadow aew never on the forum at the same time.

No, can't say I've noticed that. But, with a pc, a couple of iphones, and an ipad or two anybody could be on with half a dozen user names at the same time.

Not sure how it can be Darcy Ward facebook account ...after how could fool thou 100'0s friends he got on there including Rosco ,Middlo ,his Girlfriend ,Holder etc ..I bet the real Darcy Ward was really upset when he found out :rofl::rofl:

Well from the four reasons I put up I would agree with you but I am not so sure.

As you say, messaging someone is one thing and meeting someone is another.

I understand chris4gillian doesn't have to prove who he is, but as I have said he could easily meet someone on the forum to prove it but it seems he doesn't want to which is suprises me a little.

If Starman has personally met him, I take it all back but even than, Starman would have to meet Gavan as well and prove this.

To be honest, I doubt we will never know as even posting on the forum at exactly the same time doesn't cut the mustard nowadays.

Have you personally met them though?

Why would you be speaking to them both and are you sure? If I was accused, I would happily meet a few forum members to disprove this theory. Would you not be in the same boat.

Will you all please take it from me. C4G and Gavin are two different people. one lives on the south coast and the other lives in Essex.

• Like 1

Will you all please take it from me. C4G and Gavin are two different people. one lives on the south coast and the other lives in Essex.

Yea so you say ..how do know that ...we know you have hav never meant Gavan so how do you know where he lives bar him telling you so ?

Edited by orion

Yea so you say ..how do know that ...we know you have hav never meant Gavan so how do you know where he lives bar him telling you so ?

This has been done to death now and it's getting very silly.

I cannot prove anything on a public forum and the only ones who could (the mods) are completely ignoring things.

If things really bother any of you then google 'chris4gillian', I have nothing to hide.

• Like 1

I cannot prove anything on a public forum and the only ones who could (the mods) are completely ignoring things.

If things really bother any of you then google 'chris4gillian', I have nothing to hide.

As I said mods won't be able prove anything ..loads of people who used false info and difference ip's and have more than one account ...the easy way is just to put your facebook page up if your that worried ..I am sure it will full of this poole fan who lives in Southampton :rofl:

When is Gavan appearing on here or have you forgot the password ;) Edited by robert72

If it's not D'Arcy he's gone to a huge effort to make a fake page, as is friends with a load of people you would expect D'Arcy to have.

The comment could be taken as sarcastic or just stirring.

Real question is is that the real John Hyam posting on that fb page

That's a strange way of spelling Darcy's name. I believe there's a village in Essex named Tolleshunt D'Arcy. :)

Only cos your head would explode if you found out Gavan was pretending to be a Poole fan! :D

Course the mods are going to ignore it! It is not really a reportable offence is it? Just ignore it and they will stop talking about it and we can all move on. Hurrah! :)

Only cos your head would explode if you found out Gavan was pretending to be a Poole fan! :D

Course the mods are going to ignore it! It is not really a reportable offence is it? Just ignore it and they will stop talking about it and we can all move on. Hurrah! :)

They don't ignore trolling as some have discovered...