British Speedway Forum

Tai Quits Team Gb

I regularly post on the official Poole forum using the exact same name...feel free to pop over to see for yourself. I have plenty of fellow supports over there who know me very well as I've been on there for years. I also initiated the PVC many years ago (something which you won't understand) and only long term Poole forum members will know what that is.

starman (also a regular poster on the Poole forum - and yes he gets just as much stick there too!!) knows I'm not Gavan but I wouldn't expect him to pipe up for me as we've locked horns on both forums many times.

I can confirm that C4G is NOT Gavan..

• Like 1

I think reporting it is a bit OTT, if it is untrue is it even worth acknowledging on any level? Just leave them to it.

Been doing that for quite a while now Lisa, just had enough so want to stamp it out.

I want to be able to come on here to read and post about speedway freely as that is what the forum is for. Yes I have strong views and yes I'm not scared to air them but to be constantly accused of being somebody I don't know from Adam isn't on.

I can confirm that C4G is NOT Gavan..

Thank you starman, all is forgiven :D

• Like 1

Been doing that for quite a while now Lisa, just had enough so want to stamp it out.

I want to be able to come on here to read and post about speedway freely as that is what the forum is for. Yes I have strong views and yes I'm not scared to air them but to be constantly accused of being somebody I don't know from Adam isn't on.

Thank you starman, all is forgiven :D

Fair enough, but I'm not sure why it matters. People will think what they like anyway.

Dazzafl also knows I'm not Gavan as we've recently had a private message exchange. Maybe you could confirm this Dazzafl so this ridiculous accusation can be put to bed ponce and for all!?!

i can definately say Gavan and Chris are not the same person i have been in contact with them both on many occasions and they post completely differently in my opinion.. and i think its silly to think other wise.. although two people agreeing on something and having the same opinion is really rare so you cant really blame them.. but it is crazy to say that..

i can definately say Gavan and Chris are not the same person i have been in contact with them both on many occasions and they post completely differently in my opinion.. and i think its silly to think other wise.. although two people agreeing on something and having the same opinion is really rare so you cant really blame them.. but it is crazy to say that..

Thanks fella :t: That post is greatly appreciated.

Gavan and I do post completely differently which is why I was extremely confused by the accusation which was started by orion. Yes I get my dander up sometimes and yes I can post directly but even so my tone is still pretty different from Gavan's.

• Like 1

A few people saying their not the same person doesnt cut it im afraid.

From the private messages doing the rounds, it appears they are almost certainly the same person. If it was me and i was innocent id be listing absolute proof it wasnt me.

But they cant as its clear as day they are the same person.

And , if against all odds their not the same person, then their two thick peas in a pod

• Like 1

A few people saying their not the same person doesnt cut it im afraid.

From the private messages doing the rounds, it appears they are almost certainly the same person. If it was me and i was innocent id be listing absolute proof it wasnt me.

But they cant as its clear as day they are the same person.

And , if against all odds their not the same person, then their two thick peas in a pod

Tbf, if Starman who absolutely cannot stand Gavan is confirming they aren't the same person I'd be inclined to believe it. It takes very strong evidence indeed to convince Starman!

Now regarding this Darcy Ward 'post', can someone actually post what was said?

• Like 1

Tbf, if Starman who absolutely cannot stand Gavan is confirming they aren't the same person I'd be inclined to believe it. It takes very strong evidence indeed to convince Starman!

TheReturn put up a link and the second quote in his post is what Darcy said.

How does starman know? Because of years of debates on a poole forum? Seeing as gavan is apparantly an ipswich fan yet spends his life on poole threads, it strikes me as he probably spends a lot of time on pooles forums too under an alias

How does starman know? Because of years of debates on a poole forum? Seeing as gavan is apparantly an ipswich fan yet spends his life on poole threads, it strikes me as he probably spends a lot of time on pooles forums too under an alias

No, I would assume because he has met him in person.

TheReturn put up a link and the second quote in his post is what Darcy said.

Yes, but if you are blocked from that group, which many people are, you can't see it.

Hence me asking what it says, as did Phil the Ace earlier.

Edited to add:

Ignore me! I see what you mean now, misread it.

So, was that really Darcy Ward? He and Tai know each other and communicate a lot, would be strange for Darcy to be commenting about Tai in a 'facebook group'.

Edited by BWitcher

yeah because he really hates Poole..

strong accusations to make.. i can assure you whilst speaking to them both over there they are two different people

• Like 1

No, I would assume because he has met him in person.

Yes, but if you are blocked from that group, which many people are, you can't see it.

Hence me asking what it says, as did Phil the Ace earlier.

Edited to add:

Ignore me! I see what you mean now, misread it.

So, was that really Darcy Ward? He and Tai know each other and communicate a lot, would be strange for Darcy to be commenting about Tai in a 'facebook group'.

If it's not D'Arcy he's gone to a huge effort to make a fake page, as is friends with a load of people you would expect D'Arcy to have.

The comment could be taken as sarcastic or just stirring.

Real question is is that the real John Hyam posting on that fb page 😂

Edited by waihekeaces1
  • Like 1

B.I.N.G.O..

also Darcy said when Tai said about not riding for them on twitter Darcy put.. get onto the Australian team. why would he say that to someone who has done so much for him and his cause.. stupid to think that was him

Its blatently obvious that their the same

Person

Well from the four reasons I put up I would agree with you but I am not so sure.

As you say, messaging someone is one thing and meeting someone is another.

I understand chris4gillian doesn't have to prove who he is, but as I have said he could easily meet someone on the forum to prove it but it seems he doesn't want to which is suprises me a little.

If Starman has personally met him, I take it all back but even than, Starman would have to meet Gavan as well and prove this.

To be honest, I doubt we will never know as even posting on the forum at exactly the same time doesn't cut the mustard nowadays.

yeah because he really hates Poole..

strong accusations to make.. i can assure you whilst speaking to them both over there they are two different people

Have you personally met them though?

Why would you be speaking to them both and are you sure? If I was accused, I would happily meet a few forum members to disprove this theory. Would you not be in the same boat.