British Speedway Forum

Coventry 2017

How many meetings has KK missed for Cov now? Two in the last week & excuses made. Surely Cov fans must be annoyed now?

The answer is too many.

Bees fans don't care anyway, although if they were in the play offs it would be the 4th time he has been sacked , twice by the same club.

I thought the team limit for the EL was 40.5? Well if it's 42.5 I might as well try again O.o Christ I'm 2 points below the limit

1. Max Fricke 7.14

2. Danny King 6.87

3. Chris Harris 6.77

4. Jason Garrity 6.05

5. Przemyslaw Pawlicki 6.75

6. Kacper Woryna 4.80

7. Josh Bates 4.00

Total 42.38

Good reserves, I feel Fricke would do a decentish job at 1, King the strongest number 2 in the league? And with Harris, Przemyslaw and Jason, good line up in my opinion :t: And you still have that young British rider at reserve if that ends up being a thing

Or if you could find a decent enough 3.00 rider you could have

1. Krzysztof Kasprzak 7.91

2. Danny King 6.87

3. Chris Harris 6.77

4. Max Fricke 7.14

6. Josh Bates 4.00

7. 3.00

Total 42.44

Question is, who???

Edited by Dandelion

I thought the team limit for the EL was 40.5? Well if it's 42.5 I might as well try again O.o Christ I'm 2 points below the limit

1. Max Fricke 7.14

2. Danny King 6.87

3. Chris Harris 6.77

4. Jason Garrity 6.05

6. Kacper Woryna 4.80

7. Josh Bates 4.00

Total 42.38

Good reserves, I feel Fricke would do a decentish job at 1, King the strongest number 2 in the league? And with Harris, Przemyslaw and Jason, good line up in my opinion :t: And you still have that young British rider at reserve if that ends up being a thing

Or if you could find a decent enough 3.00 rider you could have

1. Krzysztof Kasprzak 7.91

2. Danny King 6.87

3. Chris Harris 6.77

4. Max Fricke 7.14

6. Josh Bates 4.00

7. 3.00

Total 42.44

Question is, who???

The first side might be near the mark if you replace Pawlicki with Kylmakorpi.

MY FAREWELL TO COVENTRY BEES FOR 2017

After much consideration and endless discussions with my family and my race team, I have decided to find a new challenge for the 2017 speedway season and have handed in my official transfer request to the Coventry Bees promotion which has been accepted and I have made it clear to Mick that I am happy to go on loan or a full transfer.

The final home league meeting against King’s Lynn tonight will therefore mark the final appearance for me in Coventry Bees colours for the time being.

I have thought long and hard about this decision and although i have loved all of my time in coventry colours, after a disappointing season for the bees and myself by my own standards I feel that now is the right time for a change and a new challenge.

I decided to make this announcement today to enable me to say my goodbyes to the Coventry Bees fans, staff, promotion, management and sponsors, but to also put pay to speculation and rumours via social media outlays.

I have had ten plus great years at Brandon and my testimonial and League title successes have been just a few of the highlights of my time at the club. I hope we can go out on a high with a win over King’s Lynn tonight and as always i will give it my all.

Thank you for all of your support during my time as a Coventry Bee and i hope to see you all tonight !

I would certainly not rule out a return to the bees in the future, however, in the meantime i wish them well ...

Chris ‘Bomber’ Harris

http://www.chrisharrisracing.com/news/150/my-farewell-to-coventry-bees-for-2017

• Like 2

Seeing as he struggles there, definitely be a challenge!

He did say new challenge :P I'd like to see him there tbh, lined up with his old British rival, Scott Nicholls, although, seeing how Wolverhampton are my favourite EL club, I wouldn't mind seeing him there either ^_^