British Speedway Forum

Coventry 2017

.........woz01.............I do love watching Zagar round Brandon at times, he's had a poor season by his standards overall but that average has to be attractive to someone.

But hopefully not Coventry. :lol: And not blinking Batchelor either as someone has suggested.

• Like 1

Emil Sayfutdinov rode 9 meetings in the season you required 8 meetings to be an asset so he's an asset too. Meaning Greg, Emil, AJ, Pawlicki and Harris are all assets. Only likely to see 1 of them riding for the Bees next season though and I would imagine that Horton has been hard at work trying to sell as many of them as possible!

Without coming across too negative, regardless of the rules and regs I don't have an awful lot of faith in the current promotion turning us into a top of the table side, especially if KK wants back to Poole.

No real decent assets now, none have been replaced and a few sold along the way.

Edited by Bees_Man

Good point forgot Shamek was party of Coventry amazed they have not used him.

At one point there was talk of a swap of Shamak becoming a Poole asset and Kaspazak a Coventry asset. However Shamak didn't want to ride over here so that fell through.

Ford might not be so keen now KK has found form again.

Assets don't really mean a lot nowadays. A rider will ride where they want to

Edited by mdmc82

Without coming across too negative, regardless of the rules and regs I don't have an awful lot of faith in the current promotion turning us into a top of the table side, especially if KK wants back to Poole.

No real decent assets now, none have been replaced and a few sold along the way.

Don't really see the point of having a large rider asset base these days. If KK was a Coventry asset and wants to ride for Poole next year - he will!

• Like 1

Personally think a new experienced team manager is required, a team manager cant be calling fans Bell ends as they queried why he was not at Monmore Green on Monday.

The team was losing, the team / promotion didn't put a small announcement out on the Website, stating he would be missing for personal reasons, yet the fans are called the names... Absolute shambles.

• Like 2

KK seems to put in a lot of effort when he rides for Poole. I think he has proved himself to Matt that he wants to ride for Poole. KK is arguably the most sort after rider in EL because he is very good and not in GP which means that he can ride a lot. I know he has missed Coventry meetings that's due to race night.

It's more to do with commitment more than anything. Which he has a proven track record of lacking.

Why did he miss Monday nights Coventry match for some "official" polish celebration when half the squad missed it racing for their teams? ?

His commitment to the EL has stunk for years now.

KK seems to put in a lot of effort when he rides for Poole. I think he has proved himself to Matt that he wants to ride for Poole. KK is arguably the most sort after rider in EL because he is very good and not in GP which means that he can ride a lot. I know he has missed Coventry meetings that's due to race night.

I have been to quite a few EL meetings at Brandon this year and I would say KK has put a lot of effort in his racing for the Bees this year. That is an opinion from a neutral. I do agree with Steve though that it is the meetings he misses and the reasons for his absence that brings into question his commitment.

• Like 1

It's more to do with commitment more than anything. Which he has a proven track record of lacking.

Why did he miss Monday nights Coventry match for some "official" polish celebration when half the squad missed it racing for their teams? ?

His commitment to the EL has stunk for years now.

He is Polish and if his Polish club said that they wanted him there then that's where he should be.