British Speedway Forum

Coventry 2017

Two good signings there King a proven scorer who will maintain his average and Bjerre is better than his average, so a good start to team building.

teo good signings, though I would be amazed if king maintained his average - I reckon it will drop by a point. Bjerre could well be one of the few riders to maintain or improve his though.

Two good signings there King a proven scorer who will maintain his average and Bjerre is better than his average, so a good start to team building.

Bjerre's so called revised average of 8.22 is his finishing BEL 2015 average multiplied by the 1.4 adjustment applied to all riders who did not achieve a BPL 2016 average.

Happy with Danny King. Never really a doubt to me that he would sign.

Not so much with Bjerre. He's a rider I've found dull to watch esp after the excitement we have had of watching Harris & Garrity.

He struggles under pressure as we have often seen.

Looks like the rumoured team could be true then. 😕

KK definitely looks like he's on his way to Poole then. We can't have signed Rory as he would have been announced as signed for somebody a few weeks ago.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

If they could add joonas garritty Schelin and bates plus a 2 pointer I think that would be a top side. Or swap garrity/2 pointer for a more balanced combination.

I agree. The rumoured team is King, L Bjerre, K Bjerre, Garrity, Kerr, Bates, Sarjeant which would be weak. But the team you have suggested above would be good.

Kylmakorpi has said he doesn't know if he's riding in UK yet as no contact. I personally would have preferred him

Kerr and Sarjeant. God I hope not!

Exactly. I like both but much better out there esp when one would be in the main team.

Just looking at Rye House as only team with a complete top 5 so far.

Nicholls, Harris, Watt, Robson, Kennett

King, K Bjerre, Garrity, Kerr, L Bjerre 🙈

• Like 1