British Speedway Forum

Coventry 2017

I may change my mind in the morning, but the mood i am in after tonight you can have Fricke with my blessings.

Fricke, hmmmmmmmm.... Ever since his crash in the SWC at the NSS, he seems to not want to mix it on the first turn.. Anyone else think that?

The scores in the Play offs don't count towards the averages, so not massaging his average, unless he doesn't know!!

Perhaps he just wants away from Belle Vue...?

Defo not the rider he was early doors.. (in the UK anyway)

Fricke, hmmmmmmmm.... Ever since his crash in the SWC at the NSS, he seems to not want to mix it on the first turn.. Anyone else think that?

The scores in the Play offs don't count towards the averages, so not massaging his average, unless he doesn't know!!

Perhaps he just wants away from Belle Vue...?

Defo not the rider he was early doors.. (in the UK anyway)

It is just UK he seems to have issues.

Been excellent in Ekstraliga (Believe he's won Rookie of the Year or similar in Poland) & Elitserien and you don't become World U21 Champion being a bottler

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Fricke scored double figures tonight, it does seem he isn't a fan of smaller tracks though.

King, Garrity and Fricke are riders I hope are in bees colours next year. If they can sort it so not as many fixture clashes then I would like Kaspazak at number one as he was great to watch this year.

I would be happy with Kylmakorpi, Zengota, Palm Toft. Nicholls back with the bees would be good.

NO Ben Barker!!

I'd love to keep KK but only if he doesn't do the SEC or they change the facility rule if he does. No point in having him otherwise.

Palm Toft

Decent shout did well guesting for a few sides. Low average I assume too.

Max Fricke won't leave Belle Vue as long as Mark Lemon is the team manager there, do not know what the problem is or has been with Coventry this year, can not say Chris Harris has let them down, but perhaps a few others have, Bates is too inexperienced a rider for the No 4 spot, reserve in the EL is just about his level at the moment, has shown that at Sheffield this year, Garrity is too keen, needs to take advice from someone with a bit more knowhow, Danny King has had a brilliant year, Coventry have had the heat leaders this year, but need to sort the rest of the team out.