British Speedway Forum

Coventry 2017

'Not done a runner'... are you sure? :lol::lol::lol:

I'm as sure as I can be. Why agree to do a deal with the stadium then just bugger off. He had a decent excuse to leave with having nowhere for the club to ride before he agreed a deal for Brandon. Wouldn't make any sense if he was going to leave.

Edited by woz01

The usual amount of rubbish on this site, rumours, all sorts of views being expressed without foundation. Until the truth of the matter is released would suggest that the assassination of Mick Horton should cease. I don't always agree with all his decisions but I do think we should await some sort of positive news and rely on some of the rubbish being circulated!

• Like 3

The usual amount of rubbish on this site, rumours, all sorts of views being expressed without foundation. Until the truth of the matter is released would suggest that the assassination of Mick Horton should cease. I don't always agree with all his decisions but I do think we should await some sort of positive news and rely on some of the rubbish being circulated!

Well said 👍🏻

• Like 2

The BSPA can't stop anyone taking out a lease on any building, land or stadium. If Horton has signed a lease with the stadium it's to all intents and purposes his stadium for the next 3 years.

The BSPA can stop him being a promoter but that's entirely different.

Same with Leicester where D.Hemsley's company (supposedly) has a lease but isn't the landowner, and Y.Hemsley's company (supposedly) runs speedway.

But that could all change......

am waiting for the moaning as bees fans love that!! Suggest if you want entertainment go to see the brummies rather than the bees

Should we be happy about our stadium closing and no more speedway then?? I remember Birmingham fans moaning when they were in trouble and rightfully so.

As for your suggestion of watching Birmingham I have when they were at Brandon this year. I think it's good that riders have a league like NL to develop in but it's nothing like watching EL or even PL. Racing is no where near as good.

Edited by mdmc82

no smoke without fire, but I prey this will not be the end of the Bees.

An EL without Coventry bees is unthinkable.

Come on BSPA, get your heads out of the sand and help save British speedway.

• Like 1