British Speedway Forum

Coventry 2017

I seem to think he was owned by either Peterborough or the Bloke who has moved from Peterborough to Poole, the Ready Power guy

He was on Panthers asset list, along with the rest, which disappeared along with the owner it would seem before forming Dorset Panthers. Whether they were a separate item when Frost took or just separated for the failed Horton lease we'll never know.

• Like 1

I'd prefer to wait and see what the relevant people say first. We don't know who hasn't paid the rent, could be Horton or it could be Sandhu who runs the stadium still. It could be the stadium owner? As I said we need answers, all we know for certain is that there is a lock out. Is ride and slide run by Horton does anyone know or someone independent because they were locked out too.

Umm, you're the one who started it off by saying he didn't pay the rent! Make up your mind!

Umm, you're the one who started it off by saying he didn't pay the rent! Make up your mind!

I said "it seems", didn't say for definite that he hasn't.

coventry need sandhu or a someone like him willing to invest more than ever ,

horton is only there to capitalise on the assets and sell them off .. harris being sold , who next... nothing left of coventry soon

Sandhu didn't even want to contemplate running the stadium. Edited by woz01

Who said our signings next season would be expensive? As I said wait till the statement comes out to see what is actually going on.

You seemed to think that Horton was going to splash the cash next year. Feel sorry for you guys. Paying your hard earned cash every week. Where is it going?

I'm sure the statement will blame someone else.

Who said our signings next season would be expensive? As I said wait till the statement comes out to see what is actually going on.

You presently have a years extention at Brandon. but unless the fans support it you'l get nothing riders cost money, lots of it.. Fans choice.

. Have you read the last few posts

Im joining the thread, try and read mine. If you can..

Edited by Starman2006

You seemed to think that Horton was going to splash the cash next year. Feel sorry for you guys. Paying your hard earned cash every week. Where is it going?

I'm sure the statement will blame someone else.

I said he should have more money next year as he is/was running the stadium. The statement should give us an idea of what's going on. Not entirely convinced it's about rent as such.

Yes, it will probably be Poole's fault..

Don't be so ridiculous.

• Like 1

I said he should have more money next year as he is/was running the stadium. The statement should give us an idea of what's going on. Not entirely convinced it's about rent as such.

If you cannot pay the rent, as such, you have very little chance of paying riders. Maybe a drop to the PL might help. But that said, the EL cannot run with 7 clubs.

I've tried but you spell like a 5 year old

Thats rich coming from one.. ;)