British Speedway Forum

Coventry 2017

Don't say you weren't warned a few days ago!

Hopefully a Harris/Fricke swap of some sort can be agreed.

I like Bomber, his never say die attitude and courage but I can't see him coming to Belle Vue and certainly not in a swop deal for Fricke.

Harris has been terrible at the NSS and sad to say, unlikely now to improve, more likely the reverse, whereas Fricke is 20 on the way up and and looks a genuine GP rider of the future.

Good luck to Bomber wherever he moves to, great servant to British speedway, have big respect for the guy. Wolves would make good sense as he's brilliant there.

Or maybe he's been sounded out by an ambitious (wealthy Scottish) club looking to move up to EL in 2017??

Certainly hope no deal involving Max Fricke, be gutted if he's not first signing for the Aces in 2017.

It must up the M6 to wolves for bomber on a perfect average for any team, I doubt very much unless you had been given a firm offer would you hand in a request. Lakeside and belle vue not his greatest, Swindon maybe but I fancy his holiday double header sealed the deal. I had a feeling maybe Scott Nicholls may have headed that way but maybe lakeside for him or even back for another stint with us? Joonas Kylmakorpi maybe on his way back to us?

It must have been a hard choice to make for Chris, he is well thought of by Bees fans and maybe he wants to go while he is still going ok, not the season he wanted and Danny King has become the rider to blast round the boards and also gates well,I just hope that Danny is in the plans for 2017 as I doubt KK will be back and options are limited. If only AJ would come back, to see him him would be brilliant.

Could be an interesting winter..

Edited by Coventry_Bee

Is Fricke owned by Bell Vue or his he loaned ?

Belle Vue own him. If they didn't we would've had Fricke this year instead of Kacper if you believe the rumours. He lives in Cov and one of his main sponsors are from Cov so personally I believe the rumours and they will continue this winter too I think.

Need a positive signing to put the worries behind us. Feel it will be another season of disappointment.

Yep I said the same yesterday. With Horton now in charge of the stadium you would think/hope more funds will be available to make some bold signings.

Another one bites the dust. Starting to see a lot of similarities between Swindon a few years ago and Coventry now.

You would think we should move upwards next year now the promoter runs the stadium. Can do what he wants and the extra funds has got to help.

Edited by woz01

It must up the M6 to wolves for bomber on a perfect average for any team, I doubt very much unless you had been given a firm offer would you hand in a request. Lakeside and belle vue not his greatest, Swindon maybe but I fancy his holiday double header sealed the deal. I had a feeling maybe Scott Nicholls may have headed that way but maybe lakeside for him or even back for another stint with us? Joonas Kylmakorpi maybe on his way back to us?

It must have been a hard choice to make for Chris, he is well thought of by Bees fans and maybe he wants to go while he is still going ok, not the season he wanted and Danny King has become the rider to blast round the boards and also gates well,I just hope that Danny is in the plans for 2017 as I doubt KK will be back and options are limited. If only AJ would come back, to see him him would be brilliant.

Could be an interesting winter..

Think where King rides next year will depend on what league Ipswich ride in. If Ipswich move up as has been mooted, he'll more than likely be at Foxhall.