British Speedway Forum

Glasgow V Rye House Pl Sunday 17 July 2016

I think this was the type of meeting we all thought would be typical when the season started - top 4 scoring well and bottom 3 picking up the pieces. This was the first time it has happened and we still won comfortably in an entertaining match. It shows how well the bottom 3 have been riding and exceeding expectations so far. As has been said above the problem is with Nikes injury now he is at reserve so the quicker he gets back the better. That will take pressure of danny although as others have said he is one of the best no.7 in the country so one relatively poor match at home against a strength in depth team and when he had bike problems is not a problem.

Well done Rene looked really quick but think Richard should have got MoM trophy I think some fans just take him for granted.

I voted for Richard for MoM, what does he have to do to get the award ?

Well done Rene looked really quick but think Richard should have got MoM trophy I think some fans just take him for granted.

Spot on.

No frills.

Reliable scores at home.

Does what is expected of him.

• Like 1

I voted for Richard for MoM, what does he have to do to get the award ?

What he usually does, just gate and go. One of the biggest GT's in British speedway

My guess is that Richard Lawson doesn't give two hoots about a rather cheap-looking MoM trophy and would be more than happy to give Rene the psychological boost of the Weegie fans' appreciation of his great efforts against Rye House, especially prior to the PL 4's this weekend. Lawson/Summers/Worrall/Bach.............. what a line-up !!

Seems a bit of blame being pointed towards excess traveling for Ayers dip in form.

Is it not possible that he's finding it difficult to keep up to date with servicing engines and regular maintenance of his equipment with such a busy schedule, coupled with the fact he probably isn't being paid much more at NL level than he lays out on his equipment.

My guess is that Richard Lawson doesn't give two hoots about a rather cheap-looking MoM trophy and would be more than happy to give Rene the psychological boost of the Weegie fans' appreciation of his great efforts against Rye House, especially prior to the PL 4's this weekend. Lawson/Summers/Worrall/Bach.............. what a line-up !!

Is Rene eligible? Edited by speed ace

What he usually does, just gate and go. One of the biggest GT's in British speedway

His dad got the same comments so hes developing into a tigers legend :lol: . I look forward to eddie kennett giving the tigers a start when we visit Rye House, don't want people to accuse him of being a gating tart

Garcia, not Bach

I look forward to eddie kennett giving the tigers a start when we visit Rye House

I'm expecting that to happen Edited by Shads

What's it got to do with Workington?

Lawson,Summers,Worrall and Bach for Glasgow.

Qualification is now 4 matches,

It means the Cook, Barker, Kurtz ans Bach's inclusion will give the 4s a stronger field,

Common sense breaking out at the bspa lol

This is the line up on the BSPA site ;

SEMI-FINAL 1:
GLASGOW: Richard Lawson, Aaron Summers, Richie Worrall, Fernando Garcia.
WORKINGTON: Ricky Wells, Claus Vissing, Kenneth Hansen, Rasmus Jensen.
SOMERSET: Josh Grajczonek, Rohan Tungate, Charles Wright, Paul Starke.
SCUNTHORPE: Josh Auty, Ryan Douglas, Michael Palm Toft, Carl Wilkinson.

SEMI-FINAL 2:
SHEFFIELD: Simon Stead, Kyle Howarth, Dimitri Berge, Jason Garrity.
NEWCASTLE: Steve Worrall, Robert Lambert, Victor Palovaara, Lewis Rose.
PLYMOUTH: Brady Kurtz, Todd Kurtz, Kyle Newman, Jack Holder.
REDCAR: David Bellego, Hugh Skidmore, Lasse Bjerre, Jonas B Andersen.

SEMI-FINAL 3:
EDINBURGH: Sam Masters, Kevin Wolbert, Ryan Fisher, Erik Riss.
IPSWICH: Danny King, Nico Covatti, Ben Barker, Morten Risager.
RYE HOUSE: Leigh Lanham, Cameron Heeps, Stuart Robson, Edward Kennett.
BERWICK: Kevin Doolan, Thomas Jorgensen, Theo Pijper, Matthew Wethers.

FINAL: Three semi-final winners + Peterborough.
PETERBOROUGH: Craig Cook, Nikolaj B Jakobsen, Ulrich Ostergaard, Tom Perry.