British Speedway Forum

Glasgow V Rye House Pl Sunday 17 July 2016

Make your mind up. You seem confused

So what's the point of the ridiculous kiddies races at Glasgow?

In which way are you suggesting any confusion on my part?

It is you who is contrary.

You had a dig at Richard for being a "GT" and then contradicted yourself by saying it wasn't a criticism.

If you had described Richard as an excellent gater then that would not be a criticism however you chose to use the "GT" epithet.

However I couldn't agree with you more regarding the waste of time that is jungle balls and kids running after a numpty in a furry suit.

In which way are you suggesting any confusion on my part?

It is you who is contrary.

You had a dig at Richard for being a "GT" and then contradicted yourself by saying it wasn't a criticism.

If you had described Richard as an excellent gater then that would not be a criticism however you chose to use the "GT" epithet.

However I couldn't agree with you more regarding the waste of time that is jungle balls and kids running after a numpty in a furry suit.

Wasn't a dig, it was a statement. Brent Werner, Chris Neath and Tommy Allen were all perceived the same, but won us the 2005 PL title Edited by Shads

how many meetings do you have to do to qualify for the 4's rene cant have rode many times for glasgee

I think 4 meetings.

Bspa event so they would/will announce any changes to Glasgow or anybody else's team.

Your just worried it will affect your teams chances of qualifying I think lol

In a different group and I don't believe Berwick will qualify from their group but I'm just confused as to why you keep stating that Bach is going to ride for Glasgow when he is not in the team line ups (has been left out on purpose) and the meeting is in 3 days?

just checked the event within the BSPA Website, which says:-

SEMI-FINAL 1:

GLASGOW: Richard Lawson, Aaron Summers, Richie Worrall, Fernando Garcia

Sorry but we all know what the BSPA site says that's why we are discussing it albeit on the wrong thread. Glasgow facebook says bach; Pogo1 says bach, fans of every other team believe for once the bspa and I and other Glasgow fans want reassured that its bach. repeating what we already know gets us no where :mad:

UPDATE | Rene Bach now rides for @_glasgowtigers in the Fours at @PboroPanthers on Saturday.

So - much adfo about nothing.

He won't score many anyway.

Might bust the tapes though.

Edited by TheScotsman
  • Like 1

UPDATE | Rene Bach now rides for @_glasgowtigers in the Fours at @PboroPanthers on Saturday.

So - much adfo about nothing.

He won't score many anyway.

Might bust the tapes though.

Might be just as well off with Garcia , never seen Bach have a good meeting at the showground in the past.