British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh V Glasgow Koc 1st Leg 15/7/16 @7.30pm

So we meet again this time in the Knock out cup quarter finals. The boys in blue and gold will be hoping to take a decent lead through to west for the 2nd leg to defend. Hopefully we can come out on top in this two legged affair just like the League cup and play-off finals last season. For the home men Rob Branford comes in for Max Clegg who is riding in the EL .For the tigers they will have guests in the shape of lasse Bjerre for Worrall who is also riding EL and Matt Williamson for Lunna who is injured.

Teams for Friday

Edinburgh

• Sam Masters
  • Mark Riss
  • Erik Riss
  • Ryan Fisher
  • Kevin Wolbert
  • Rob Branford (G)
  • Dan Bewley

Glasgow

• Richard Lawson
  • Rene Bach
  • Lasse Bjerre
  • Coty Garcia
  • Aaron Summers
  • Matt Williamson
  • Danny Ayres
Edited by Mr Blobby

R Branford will make Edinburgh stronger at reserve as M Clegg hasn't been the same rider as last season,

Seems to be down on confidence, shame , decent lad,

Forecast not too encouraging but with Glasgow having two guests I have a feeling they won't call this one of at 5pm lol

• Like 3

R Branford will make Edinburgh stronger at reserve as M Clegg hasn't been the same rider as last season,

Seems to be down on confidence, shame , decent lad,

Forecast not too encouraging but with Glasgow having two guests I have a feeling they won't call this one of at 5pm lol

They usually wait and see who the guest rider is first!

• Like 1

Going by the performance on Sunday, Glasgow will be lucky to hit 35. Too many people not coming to the party I am afraid!

Will be through to see my mates from the east! Hopefully a decent nights entertainment.

• Like 1

I no we need guests the way speedway is run just now BUT last night Lassie Bjerre rode for Redcar against monarchs, tonite he rides for Glasgow agains t the moanarchs. Last night Branford rode for redcar against the Monarchs tonite he rides for the moanarchs against Glasgow :P:sad: There has to be a better way

I dunno... accuweather seems slightly more positive. I will make a score prediction. 42-48

the only way we'll get 48 is if masters is stranded on the continent (that would never happen), Fishers bikes blow up (no offence); Kevin eats a burger; the Riss brothers think its too rissky to travel and even then we might just get a draw :drink:

• Like 2