British Speedway Forum

Remind yourself of what Craig Cooke can do................ remember he won heat 3 in 2015, beating Holder, Hancock and Janowski.

http://www.speedwaygp.com/news/article/5894/video-%7C-cooks-cardiff-roof-raiser

I reckon Cookie will be a different rider to what we saw i Poland at the SWC couple weeks ago.

Could be a semi final on the plate....that would be a good result for him.

Guest GiveusaB

Hope Cookie can put in a good performance.....I want Tai to win !

Anyone other than a Pole/Aussie!!!

That's not an intro for the anti Tai brigade .....

Hopefully Dudek will have a stinker and Doyley can take control on his way to a well deserved world title.

I would love Cookie to win but let's face it, that's not gonna happen. I'll settle for him to outscore Woffinden.

I agree with the fact Doyle deserves a world title......but personally i hope the top 8 in Cardiff is Woffy, Cook, Kildemand, Lindback, Holder, Iversen , Zagar, Zmarzlik , that way Tai can edge closer to the top and try to pursue the 3rd World title. Never thought i would see an English rider win 2 world titles let alone 3.

I agree with the fact Doyle deserves a world title......but personally i hope the top 8 in Cardiff is Woffy, Cook, Kildemand, Lindback, Holder, Iversen , Zagar, Zmarzlik , that way Tai can edge closer to the top and try to pursue the 3rd World title. Never thought i would see an English rider win 2 world titles let alone 3.

I personally hope Tai gets nowhere near another world title...each to their own I guess.

• Like 3

I personally hope Tai gets nowhere near another world title...each to their own I guess.

Where you from? Obviously not English i take it.

Seems normal in this country to knock winners......still we all know who will have the most support at Cardiff bar Cook

Where you from? Obviously not English i take it.

Seems normal in this country to knock winners......still we all know who will have the most support at Cardiff bar Cook

So you're saying the only riders getting less support at Cardiff than our 2-times world champion are 14 foreigners...hardly something to crow about, is it?

Id say join me and my mates for a pint but strangely I'm taking the wife this year, then again you can take her for a drink if you want and il spend the day by myself. Lol

If you've not managed to offload her yet I might be prepared to step in, any chance of a photo? :t:

Guest GiveusaB

I would like Emil to win, but really am not too bothered as long as the racing is close and clean (that puts Kildemand down the list)

And Doyle and Lingdren then ???

Kildemand isnt dirty imo....he's just not as smart as the other guys !