British Speedway Forum

Very entertaining meeting so far. Sitting middle tier right in line with starting gate. Excellent seats. ;)

I photo the crowd every year and comparing it looks a slightly bigger crowd than last year.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Cookie was well on the pace there but had no idea how to deal with the attacks from all angles, welcome to GP speedway Craig.

Thats his issue at this level. Gets passed far too easily and is in the 'wrong place at the wrong time' far too often to be just 'unlucky'..

Very good domestic rider but you need a ruthless edge at GP level that I don't think Craig possesses..

Seems to ride defensively when in front (same inside line) almost waiting for an attack rather than dictating the race from the front, disrupting those behind by changing lines etc..

The top guys are used to throwing the bikes at each other and obviously save their best for the GP's....

Another level from what Craig is used to and a level he may never reach....

As so many before him so he isn't alone..

The top level is frighteningly good nowadays..

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

Woffy woffy woffy! Out out out!

He looks very mediocre at best. Perhaps not riding in the UK is the reason he is so slow. Too busy trying to flog his Total W caps. Lol!

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 9

The reason that there are so many empty seats is the same reason that there are such low gates @ British speedway tracks - PRICES.

Make it cheaper , also have the meeting on a Saturday afternoon to allow people to be able to get there & Back easier.

• Like 3

Nevermind some British fans can cheer on their favourites now , never understood that it's not new it used to happen in 70s 80s where they would be waving USA & Australia flags ffs. I'm no tai or cookie fan but meeting has lost interest for me now. Just like if lewis Hamilton isn't in a GP.

Edited by Ken Morgan
  • Like 1