British Speedway Forum

Leicester Lions V Wolverhampton Wolves, Sat 2nd July, 19:30

Apparently, Wolves chose not to ride with Masters as they had Hansen flying in, at cost, from Denmark. Leicester have no other rider declared in place of Summers

So Summers is riding? It does seem a bit daft to have a rider available but not allowed to ride and use R/R so I hope he is.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

We are still looking for an texter, if you can help, please send me or Sue a private message.

Thanks

Summers is 'allowed' to ride if Leicester wish to use him now that he is available.

Wolves took the option to use Hansen. They could have used Masters, but chose not to.

ATB

Dave

Technically we only had the chance to use him because his priority commitment (PL) was postponed but yes we could have used him on the night.

Wolves guest Nicholls is on a max so far and RR is also scoring a max so far which Lindgren wouldn't have (I remember him being replaced by Garrity at Leicester) so look stronger tonight without those 2 riders.

Yes of course, stronger with missing our number one . :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Yes of course, stronger with missing our number one . :rolleyes:

Lindgren might as well have stayed as he's having a shocker in the GP qualifiers.

Wolves have scored well from RR tonight. It's scored more than Freddie has in programmed rides in his last 3 visits.

Edited by mdmc82

Good point for the Wolves without our star man.

Scottie did okay as a guest too.

Lindgren might as well have stayed as he's having a shocker in the GP qualifiers.

Wolves have scored well from RR tonight. It's scored more than Freddie has in programmed rides in his last 3 visits.

Couldn't care less what he scores in the qualifiers , he will get a wild card next year and deservedly so.

Makes no difference what he scored last time. Not even relevant.

Poole fans were saying Holder is rubbish at Lakeside yet got 15 last night.

So you don't really have a valid point.

Good point for the Wolves without our star man.

Scottie did okay as a guest too.

Couldn't care less what he scores in the qualifiers , he will get a wild card next year and deservedly so.

Makes no difference what he scored last time. Not even relevant.

Poole fans were saying Holder is rubbish at Lakeside yet got 15 last night.

So you don't really have a valid point.

Exactly so how do you know he was a big miss and would have scored more than 9? 😉

Wolves should be winning these meetings if they are serious title contenders.

To all those , before the season started, who thought we had pulled a flanker/cheated with Howarth at reserve, how daft do you feel now?

I was disappointed that Coventry didn't have Howarth at reserve when teams were announced as I was sure he would clean up there, he should be.

In 2014 he was amazing for us in the semi final & final and that was riding in the main team. This year he has easier rides so it's very confusing esp when he's having a good season in the PL.

• Like 1

Exactly so how do you know he was a big miss and would have scored more than 9?

Correct. But fortunately for us, one match does not a season make.

• Like 1

Exactly so how do you know he was a big miss and would have scored more than 9?

I don't, same as you don't know he would score as few as last time!

Don't worry about our play off chances. Another point and still top of the league. :t:

No doubt the bitter ones will tell us how poor we are tonight.

I need to sit down before I fall over through laughing too much. :wink:

To all those , before the season started, who thought we had pulled a flanker/cheated with Howarth at reserve, how daft do you feel now?

Howarth should be cleaning up in reserve tbf. What going on with him this year? He's doing it in the PL but too warm (refuse to say hot) and cold in the EL

Let's be honest - you did pull a flanker and he's having a shocking season. So you get what you deserve!

• Like 1