British Speedway Forum

Newcastle V Plymouth Premier League 3rd July 2016 At 6.30pm

Yeah I know who he is, I was wondering why he's riding as he's a NL rider

Only NL guests permitted to guest for Kurtz

Edited by MrMungo

Only NL rider available for Kurtz

Which Kurtz?

Surely if it's Brady, he could have got back, as Robert Lambert was in the same meeting and he's managing to get to Brough for tonight?

Edited by Steve Park

Which Kurtz?

Surely if it's Brady, he could have got back, as Robert Lambert was in the same meeting and he's managing to get to Brough for tonight?

You`d like to think so wouldn't, sadly its just how certain riders treat speedway over here these days.

Which Kurtz?

Brady, who has a prior commitment in Poland.

You`d like to think so wouldn't, sadly its just how certain riders treat speedway over here these days.

Yeah and then they wonder why crowds are down and people don't take speedway seriously

• Like 1

Yeah and then they wonder why crowds are down and people don't take speedway seriously

Spot on. Similar thoughts apply to the sense of humour failure apparent from one of the pages of the programme.

The Plymouth team is a rag tag and bobtail bunch. Jack Holder looks decent and as ever Neilsen has given 100% but Coles looks interesting if The promotion happened to be considering a change.

Spot on. Similar thoughts apply to the sense of humour failure apparent from one of the pages of the programme.

The Plymouth team is a rag tag and bobtail bunch. Jack Holder looks decent and as ever Neilsen has given 100% but Coles looks interesting if The promotion happened to be considering a change.

Please share

• Like 1

Makes me feel old! Grandfather (Bob), Father (Michael) and now young Connor, I have watched them all in 2nd Div tier racing!

Im "only" 31 and have seen all 3! So far the only family I've seen 3 generations riding speedway.

Please share

I would prefer not to give publicity to those with the apparent inability or unwillingness to take a joke (who are nationally known figures within the sport through media work) but basically it seems to me - and it's only my view, of course - that a sledgehammer has been taken to crack a nonexistent nut.

I'll pm you b

well ive watched speedway for nearly 40 years and seen some decent riders in my time, but Robert Lambert at 18 years of age is head and shoulders above anything. With a bit luck and the right guidance the world is his oyster. What a talent.

Yeah, The lad is a cert. for the WC IMO. Are we watching a future Tai? Def. so. can he get a go Cardiff as a taster. Will he gain some confidence points there ready for the WC? It is all there to ride for if the lad has what it takes. Thought Kenni Larsen would have been at the top by now, so nothing is certain, by any means, but Robert, I think, is the real deal to become the next Newcastle rider to make it big on the World stage. Fingers well and truly double-crossed.

• Like 2

Yeah, The lad is a cert. for the WC IMO. Are we watching a future Tai? Def. so. can he get a go Cardiff as a taster. Will he gain some confidence points there ready for the WC? It is all there to ride for if the lad has what it takes. Thought Kenni Larsen would have been at the top by now, so nothing is certain, by any means, but Robert, I think, is the real deal to become the next Newcastle rider to make it big on the World stage. Fingers well and truly double-crossed.

kenni was a gater though, lambert has eveything and is still a yoing kid... Tai, Darcy etc i cant recall seeing anyone this good at 18.

Surely that was phillips last meeting.