British Speedway Forum

Lakeside V Poole Friday 1st July

When is our next home meeting anyway? Oh yes it's v Lickside on the 13th. That'll be 6 weeks with no home meeting. Ah well. An away win like that will keep me going till then. Nighty night fellow speedway fans.

Celebrating my dear chap. What are you on about? Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh

And it's Capital P in all 3. Sort yourself out.

You talk some rubbish
  • Like 1

You talk some rubbish

When is our next home meeting anyway? Oh yes it's v Lickside on the 13th. That'll be 6 weeks with no home meeting. Ah well. An away win like that will keep me going till then. Nighty night fellow speedway fans.

Celebrating my dear chap. What are you on about? Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh

And it's Capital P in all 3. Sort yourself out.

Answer me about Kurtz you tosser

How poor are the Hammers to lose to that assembled side?

A top 4 spot looks in doubt after that performance.

Gotta say a huge well done to those Pirate guests who deserve huge credit.

Not forgetting Holder and Ellis who scored half of the Pirates points between them!! :t::t::wink:

• Like 2

Omg - have I just read on the speedway updates web site that "Poole" have beaten Lakeside ?

If accurate, it sounds as though Poole were Holder,Eliis 4 guests and "rr" for Andersen.

Wish I could laugh as so comical - but alas I can't. team speedway in the UK is dead - this proves it.

call yourself a fan?? Slagging off the fact that the match shouldn't have happened and how weak you were! Your guests easily outsourced what Kurtz Buck Hans and Newman would score. Pathetic pre match comments and then cheering the win. Poor attitude

How WRONG can you be??.....

ELA Hans 11+1 Buckz 6 the reserves Ellis 11 Newman 6+2 total 34+2

ELB r/r 9 Wells 7 the reserves Starke 16+1 Wilson Dean 1 total 33+1

So guests and r/r were NOT better than the normal Poole riders, but don't let facts get in the way of your Poole bias!!!!

And just in case you think I haven't included Kurtz his replacement (Summers) scored Zero,zilch,naff all Kurtz did score 1 point, so you are 100% WRONG yet again!!

• Like 2

To be fair, looking at the meeting score Holder Ellis and Starke really won the meeting.... 2/3 Poole riders. Summers and BWD a point between them.....Worried about Summers bike tbh, but we shall see.

Have to say that's impressive from Holder. Cook seems to be losing the plot.

Not forgetting Holder and Ellis who scored half of the Pirates points between them!! :t::t::wink:

They scored well, holder riding like you expect whilst Ellis showing his parent track knowledge.

This is probably more of a shock result than Leicester winning at Swindon.

At least Gav can debate, & not like you. And yes did spell it with a D!

Gavan cannot debate on a Poole thread. His hatred of all things Matt Ford, Middlo and Poole overwhelms him and he can't be balanced at all with his posts. Spends his time on the Poole threads rather than his own club and is bound to get stick with his anti Poole clap trap.

Got what he deserved tonight and rather than just congratulate us on a suprise win, he made an utter pillock of himself.

But then he does that most of the time on here anyway. Gives us a good giggle when he goes off on one of his rants, saying so and so are decent Poole fans but so and so and so and so are not. I will probably read a post from himalong those lines tomorrow.

• Like 1

How WRONG can you be??.....

ELA Hans 11+1 Buckz 6 the reserves Ellis 11 Newman 6+2 total 34+2

ELB r/r 9 Wells 7 the reserves Starke 16+1 Wilson Dean 1 total 33+1

So guests and r/r were NOT better than the normal Poole riders, but don't let facts get in the way of your Poole bias!!!!

And just in case you think I haven't included Kurtz his replacement (Summers) scored Zero,zilch,naff all Kurtz did score 1 point, so you are 100% WRONG yet again!!

Can someone explain what guest, draft, whatever the hell other rule may apply to use BWD in a FTR reserve spot.

Junior

Well rode Paul Starke, certainly come on leaps and bounds, and John Cook........... :rofl:

Seen Paul Starke excel at both Leicester & Belle Vue this year, a lot to like about him, he's good to watch & I hope he continues to improve. His score tonight doesn't surprise me one bit. :approve:

• Like 3

Can someone explain what guest, draft, whatever the hell other rule may apply to use BWD in a FTR reserve spot.

Junior

He was a guest for Bjarne Pedersen? Or he is eligible as he rode in the NL for Eastbourne last year so must have British parent/s grandparent/s??

Gavan cannot debate on a Poole thread. His hatred of all things Matt Ford, Middlo and Poole overwhelms him and he can't be balanced at all with his posts. Spends his time on the Poole threads rather than his own club and is bound to get stick with his anti Poole clap trap.

Got what he deserved tonight and rather than just congratulate us on a suprise win, he made an utter pillock of himself.

But then he does that most of the time on here anyway. Gives us a good giggle when he goes off on one of his rants, saying so and so are decent Poole fans but so and so and so and so are not. I will probably read a post from himalong those lines tomorrow.

ah bless. try asking other Poole fans if i can debate on a Poole thread and they will agree that i can.

The trouble is that there are the usual 3 of you that embarrass yourselves and your club on regular occassions.

Look at the pathetic immature posts from piratespiratespirates!

You banged on and on about this meeting then you come on here writing absolute tosh once you have won. Take a look at the thread im not the only one to point this out.

And if you also check the thread i have congratulated Poole on their win, to those fans who actually know what they are talking about and didnt moan like a child before the match and then act like a moron after it.